Chapter 4

Gemini P.O.V

I was sitting on the wall when I saw a cute guy came and sat beside me, his face seems familiar but my signal wasn't picking it up rapidly. He looked so hot; he had on White Religion Pants, a black and white Areo shirt and a black Timberland. He looked good, sadly he probably has a girlfriend. Why am I thinking this far I don't even know his surename or if he's taken or single, I doubt he likes me.

We talked for a while, explaining to me how he ended up at the party. I figured he was single. But to ease my conscience I asked cleverly.

"So where's your girlfriend?...must be wondering where you at".

"Naa...I'm single...haven't find 'the one' as they put it...well it sort of complicated because I'm mostly in my book" he replied.

A sudden relief feeling came over me and I'm not sure why I felt that way. I guess I probably like him, but who am I to fool maybe I'm not 'the one' as he put it.

"I have to go inside...Jamique must be worried where I'm at right now...she's the dramatic type" I said getting up.

"Yea...your right...well it was nice talking to you Gemini...hope I see you around some other time"

"Sure...same here Kitwani" I blushed.

As I stretch my hands to shake his, he smoothly pull me in and kissed me on my lips. Oddly I didn't fight back I simply played along because it felt just right, I don't know why maybe it's because I actually liked him and he does too.

"I'm so sorry...never ment to take advantage of your handshake...I don't know what came over me" he said walking away briskly before I could even replied.

I walked back inside the party hoping to find Jamique but was unsuccessful, So I decide to stand by the car till she realize I'm lost of she's looking and might run to the car to check if I'm there. I stood there looking around lost in that kiss Kitwani and I shared, it was magical even though it was a simple. The way his soft lips touches mine and his masculine Cologne that danced around my nose, I was in love. I was so lost in my thoughts I never heard Jamique calling me.

"Oh hey...sorry...What's up?....you ready?" I asked composing myself.

"Yea...but.." she said looking around and not focusing on me which means it's something I'm not gonna like.

"But what?" I said getting her attention back.

"We have to chill at Marlon's house for the night because looking at the time my parents are home and we can't go smelling like hot mess" she answered, which I thought was true.