Chapter 7

Gemini P.O.V

"Good morning angel" A warm kiss touched my shoulder.

"Good morning" I yarn as Kitwani's eyes and mine make four.

"What's up with the staring?" I asked weirdly.

"No reason...just wanna see if your still as beautiful when you're asleep" he kissed me on my cheek and got up.

I felt wierd thinking about last night, not wierd in a bad way but in a good way, sort of. Knowing I just had sex with a guy who I know not much of but who's to blame, I wanted it to happen anyway but not in a cabin, more of a candle light setting. Well next time, yes I said next time because I know for sure what happened last night there's plenty more where that came from.

"I have to go now" I dressed myself.
"Before my parents start asking for me and getting all excited...if you know what I mean".

"Can't you stay at least for breakfast please babe"? He asked in a baby voice. Well I think that's a baby voice with the base and all, haha.

"If I stay it won't be for breakfast only" I smirked and kiss him on the lips and leave.

I walk myself home knowing my house wasn't far just seven blocks away, I stop by Jamique's house to see of she left before me because she didn't call me to go home. I climb the tree next to her room window and saw her in bed sleeping like a baby,I climb in and wake her up which didn't make any sense cause she just turn to the next side and went back to sleep. I didn't bother trying again so I went and take a shower to wash off the sex scent and revive my body.

I got out and decided to call my parents because I figured they'll be worried. I saw two missed calls and two text messages, thinking it was my parents but it wasn't, it was Kitwani.

"How he got my number?" I asked myself but it didn't bother me.

*text message*

Kitwani: Bae are you home yet?. Is everything okay?....I tried calling but no answer.

Kitwani: Bae?😢

Me: Hey...I'm at Jamique's house..I'm was in the shower that's why I missed your calls, sorry.

He replied instantly.

Kitwani: Oh okay...glad you're okay 😁. I miss you.

Me: Aww you do?..I miss you too and Yes...thanks for your concern.

Kitwani: Anytime bae...I love you 💝.

My heart stopped when I saw the three words 'I love you' . Must I say it back, I contemplated. Well we shared a special moment last night, that means a lot. And he's nice also because some guys wouldn't even text you after you have sex them, and luckily he didn't. So I'm happy about that.

Me: I love you too.

Kitwani: 😍😍😙😙😙 -happy dance-

Me: Haha...you're such a baby you know that right.