Chapter 3

Kitwani P.O.V

My brother and his friends decided they where gonna check out a party down the street, they where party boys type just having fun like there was no tomorrow. I wasn't like that, I was more of the in "house guy" type, yes I do go out but not to these wild parties, the reason why I was going it's becaused my brother dragged me out the house saying I need to live a little, which I sort of agree to but I wasn't agreeing to enjoy life like this.  What if something major happens and I loose my life during a shoot out or a maniac kid just decided to drop a bomb. I think I watch too much high school movies.

I know I'm over thinking but you can never be too sure.

I wasn't feeling the party vibes so I went outside to get some fresh air, I spotted a wall near the parking lot and also I saw a girl there as well, wasn't planning on making any conversation until I realized that it was the girl from earlier that Jamique introduced you us, Gemini, such a beautiful name for a nice girl like herself.

I stopped in my track and wondered why she's not inside enjoying her birthday, I thought of a way to start a conversation with her cause I actually liked her because she seems like a real cool person and she's very beautiful and sexy. I didn't want to make any sudden wrong impression so I'll go easy.

"Not enjoying you're birthday I see" I assumed as  I sat beside her.

"Oh, no, I guess wild parties aren't my thing I kinda just wanted the experience which never turned out how I'd expected it to" I replied as I try to remember where I saw his face from.

"Oh I'm sorry my manners...my name's Gemini" I said while I reached to shake his hand.

"Yea I know...Jamique introduced you earlier...I was one of her friend...well not really her friend..she and my brother hangs out so that's how I met her. Well my name Kitwani " I returned the hand shake.

She is nice as I suspected earlier, maybe if we talk some more I can fully approve my 'like' for her.

"So why aren't you inside?" She asked out of curtsy.

I told her how I ended up here at this 'maybe my last night alive' death place, she laughed as I explained my dislike for parties. We talked a little mainly about every day topic and about school, but to be honest my main objective was to find out weather or not she has a boyfriend.

But if she had a boyfriend she would have tagged along with him especially since it's her special day. Just to be sure am gonna find out.

"So how a beautiful girl like you on her special day comes to a party with her bestfriend and not with you know...I don't know... your boyfriend or your over-protective big brother with you guys?" I asked timidly.

To my surprise she smiled, it's one of the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, I was totally in a different world. I quickly snap out of it as she answered my question.

"Well, first of all I don't have a boyfriend and secondly I don't no brother nor sister. Basically I'm the only child my parents have".

Yes! She's single, bingo. Hold up I think I'm taking this too far I don't even know what if she's a crazy woman or whatever remember looks can be deceiving. But then again she doesn't look the type. I'll just take a deep breathe, calm down and just take things one step at a time.

"Baby steps Kitwani baby steps" I repeated in my head.

_________________________________________________

Vote and share please guys.
Thank you. 😚

Book update is two days from now...stay tune😉