Chapter 2

Gemini P.O.V

My dad drop me off at Jamique's house, I hugged and kiss him goodbye and goodnight and thanks for this birthday gift. But Jamique's birthday gift was much better, going to the party of course.

"Ahhhhh" we both screamed like blonde girls and we ran up the room. Jamique's parents were hardly home due to thier late shifts at work, her mother was a Doctor and her father was a Chef at the Tiptons' Hotel. So that explains why she get away with most of her wild side sometimes. I won't lie I got jealous sometimes but it's just for 1 minute and it fades away, she's like a sister to me.

"Soooo I picked out my outfit for the party...I was thinking since it's my first party I wanna look normal nothing outrageous nor saying 'I'm new here' outfit." I said while I took out my cloths.

"So what you think? You're the party expert" I nibble my bottom lip as I watch her examine my outfit like my science teacher when he's doing class experiments.

"Ummmm...it's....ummm... it's a pass" she sad jokingly cause I was gonna loose it and go head over heels if it wasn't. We both took a shower and started getting ready. The party is supposed to start 9pm but we were going 30mins late, don't wanna go early nor go too late. I guess it's a "teens partying" thing.

While Jamique was putting on her makeup, I was in the bathroom getting dressed. I put on a white T-shirt; I did a little cute tie at the front to show little skin, put on my white hipsters skinny jeans and my Neon Green Air-Max shoes with my little brown leather bag, I figured since I'm wearing white I'll carry a extra top and bottom. You can never be too sure right.

"For a girl who have no experience going to a party....you surely can fool anyone..girl you look gorgeous... simplicity kills chicka" Jamique said checking me out.

I blushed "Thanks bae...you don't look bad yourself...looking all hot and dangerous" I smirked.

Jamique had on a sleeveless tight tank top, a mini baby blue shorts, a jeans cap and a sliver-white shoes. She looked really good. We both looked awesome, she adjusted my makeup and she fixed hers, she was good in everything.

"Time to go Gem"
"Okay Jam...I'm coming" I replied coming down the stairs.

We both did our self check and head out, Jamique took her brother's car and we drove out while we listened to Rihanna "Needed Me". The party wasn't far just a 20 mins drive. We arrived and it was jammed luckily we got a parking spot, Jamique stepped out the car, I was a little nervous but I took a deep breathe and got out the car. Jamique introduced me to her friends mostly who where boys, which I'm not surprised because she was really attractive. Any guy would want her.

" Hey guys...this is my bestest best friend Gemini...it's her birthday...so I figured to carry her to a party as a gift from me" Jamique said wrapping my hands in hers.

"Hi Gemini...Happy birthday...hope you enjoy your night" most of them said.

Before I could say thank you to all of them, Jamique pulled my arms and rushed inside. The party was packed, most of which were from my school, other teenagers and few big men and women. The music was loud as hell, people were dancing, some making out in the corner and some drinking at the bar, it's just how I imagined a regular wild  party should be. Jamique lead both of us to the bar and ordered two beers.

"A toast to my best friend's birthday...and your first party outing...whoa....and I wish you many many more sweetie...love you Gem Gem" she shouted over the loud music and we drank.

"Thanks jam...you're the best"
"I know babe" she replied laughing.

We stood there for a while watching everyone enjoying there selves, we talked and laughed for a while.

"You wanna dance?" Jam asked.
"Naa...ammo just stay here for a bit" I shouted.
"Okay...I'm coming back for you in 30mins cause you need to enjoy yourself girl"
"Okay....I'll be here" I replied and I watched her got swallowed in the crowd.

I stood there by myself with my beer observing my environment, I wasn't liking it too much cause persons where bouncing on me with there sweaty bodies, drunk men looking on me and licking thier thick creepy lips, ewww. I wasny liking this experience too much so I went outside to get some fresh air, I spotted a wall that was near the parking lot and went to sit while I sip my beer and look at the stars.

"Not enjoying you're birthday I see".

_________________________________________________
wondering who could that be?
Read to find out.

Remember to vote...and share guys...thanks.