Chapter 5

Kitwani P.O.V

I was surprised to see Gemini stepping out the car thinking she realized that she was sleeping over at my place, the guy that kissed me and run away after like a girl. Sigh I was embarrassed very embarrassed, but she got out and I was happy that she did.

I watched her talk to Jamique, and was trying to  avoid eye contact with her which was pointless because she wasn't even trying to see me."She's pretty good" I shake my head.

I felt pretty stupid running off after I kissed her I don't know what came over me and with her staying here she might be upset with me and wants to yell in my face. Probably because she feels real embarrassed and some what 'used', we guys try to understand girls sometimes but wasn't and still isn't successful.

"What have I done Kitwani?" I said in regret.
After talking to my brother which I thought I was cause I was too busy thinking about earlier, I saw Jamique came over to where we were but Gemini didn't which I know confirms what I thought, how she felt. Oh my God I've messed up this one now.

"Gemini" Her bestfriend Jamique yelled, she walked over and Jamique introduced us like strangers. Jamique chit-chat for a while with Gemini, I never want to create an awkward atmosphere by just walking away which will also result in she hating my guts more, so I stayed and pretend I was listening to what they where saying, which I definitely didn't understand. Must be girl language. Haha.

Jamique left, leaving Gemini standing there with me, we both stood there oddly. So I decided to become a man and break the ice which uses one hundred percent of my nerves muscles

"So I see you and your friend are hanging out here for the night huh?" I asked stupidly because it was obvious they where. But she answered and come right out with the question.

"So why did you ran away right after you kissed me before I could say something or anything" she asked sternly. I was speechless and I managed to tell her the truth and she responded calmly, I was expecting a 'baby momma drama' commotion but thank God it wasn't. We talked for a while and then an idea came in mind.

"Can you meet me by the pool around 3am I have something to show you" I find myself kissing her on the cheek and ran off before she could answer because I wasn't taking no for an answer. I quickly looked back to see if she was upset but surprisingly and thankfully she wasn't, she smiled and walked over to Jamique.

When everyone was settled in I was busy thinking about tonight.

"Hey Kitwani...Kit!" I heard a voice yelled sadly it was my brother.

"What?" I asked annoyed. He walked over and sat on my bed like it was a "father son moment", can't he give me a break with this shit cause all the talk will turn quickly on him in 2 mins thinking that he's and idol which he ain't.

"So I saw you checking out that chicka today...she hot thou.." she said smirking.

"Yes! I like her...and yes I know what I'm doing...oh Marlon thanks for that talk...I've learned so much from you. You're so inspirational" I said sarcastically and pushed him out my room and shut the door.

Sigh I seriously couldn't listen to his crop when I have a important meeting with the most beautiful girl in the world tonight. I thought of her till it was time to go by the pool side as I lay down.
_________________________________________________

*pic of Kitwani*

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy with school lately. If any sentence error or misspelled words are there comment and let me know 

Thanks for reading my book still guys...please remember to vote thanks...you can share your books with me and I can read them and vote also.