Chapter one (☑edited)

Draco p.o.v  
Draco may you come down here son!" Dad yelled
I'm in my room doing homework work. I closed the book and ran down stairs.
"Yes dad?" I said.
"As you know the Malfoy family has had neko in the line. So I want to tell you that the gene may land on you. And then you can either be submissive or Dominant." Dad said.
I nodded understanding. Then mom said, "I wanted to advise you that it will be best for after dinner to stay in your room and relax just in case. Severus will be here to."
I nodded and said, "Okay."

Now after dinner I am laying on my bed and staring at the roof. Then a searing pain went throughout my body. I screamed as it kept coursing through my body.
Then i passed out not able to take the pain.

I woke up and felt like I have an hang over. I sat up walked over to a mirror.
I am the same hight with blond ears and tail. My normal ears turned into the cat ones. My nails are slightly pointed. I opened my mouth to see that my k-nines also come to a small point. I closed my mouth.
I walked down stairs and saw that my mom and dad just started to set the table for breakfast.
"So you turned out to be a submissive. Well at least you will still have kids." Dad said.
"What do you mean?" I asked scared of the answer.
"It's means you can get pregnant. Though it will only be once a year when you can and after you and your mate has mated." Mom answerd.
I nodded and said, "Yay... I guess." And I sat down and began to eat.
"Let's hope that you get one of the light side. I don't want to be on Voldemort side when he decides to come to get us." Dad said. I nodded then he said, "though I don't mind who your mate will be. Just as long as you are happy Draco."
I smiled and said, "Thanks dad."

The next day I had to go back to Hogwarts. Mom and dad has Pansy and Blaise watching over me so I won't get raped or worse by other boys. Apparently all boys that don't love someone or dating will all want me so I need to quickly find my dominant once I get there.
I sighed as I put my last thing in my trunk and closed it.
Dad came up stairs and said, "ready to go son." He asked smiling.
I nodded and took his hand as we apeariated to platform nine and three quarters.
As soon as we got there Pansy attacked me with a hug and Blais smiled.
"Hey guys." I said hugging Pansy back.
"You are so cute Draco!" She yelled just as Potter and the weasly faimly walked through. Potter looked at me must have heard Pansy yell and smirked.

Harry p.o.v
As I walked in I heard Parkinson yell, "Your so cute Draco!" So I looked over and saw that Malfoy has ears and a tail of a cat. I smirked.
He looked a little scared. I shrugged and walked on the train with my freinds.
Over the summer I was staying at Grimmauld place with them and last year I had came out of the closet to them but Skeeter found out and spread it around. But every one was excepting. Except for Ginny.
And I may or may not think that Malfoy is cute and want to kiss the daylights out of him.
We found a compartment and sat down, "So Harry did you see Malfoy?! I can't belive he is a cat!"
"Yes Ron." I said.
"The correct term is neko. They are very rare. I have not read anything about them but I think they have soulmates." Hermione said. She then added, "Plus I think he is submissive."
"Malfoy a submissive neko. Ha this can't get any better." Ron said and started laughing.
I don't know why but I started felling a little mad at Ron laughing at my neko. Wait since when was he mine. I mean I do have a small crush on him but that means nothing.
I then saw Malfoy Pansy and Blais walk pass the compartment. Malfoy looked at me and we locked eyes. He stopped and stared so I raised an eyebrow and he quickly walked away.
This is going to be another crazy year.

At Dinner Malfoy kept on staring at me and when I catch him do so he will blush and look away.
All the boys an grade or two above are staring at him and it's making me agitated.
This pink lady I don't like at the moment. I've seen her at my trial and now and she seems like a bad person. I don't want her any were near my neko. Damn I need to stop thinking that.
This must have to do with him being a neko.

After dinner me and the others in my dorm talked then went to sleep.
All I dreamed about was Draco and me with a lot of kissing.
I blame hormones.

Edited by-