Chapter fourteen

Draco p.o.v
In the morning Harry seemed more tired than he ever has.
"Harry are you okay?" I asked snuggling up to him.
"I'm fine draco." He replied and yawned.
"If your tires you can get more sleep." I said and nuzzled my face into his neck.
He pout a hand on the back of my neck and said, "its fine kitten."
I licked his neck a bit and he shiverd.
He rolled and got on top of me. He bit my neck a few times I'm sure leaving a few bruses.
He then got up and grabbed somthing from the dresser. "Draco Bob is back." He said and pointed at ron.
And there is Bob in all his redness. I pounced on him and Ron shot up. 
This is the second time this has happened. I think Bob does not like Ron. "Bloody Hell stop attacking me!" Ron yelled.
"I just saved your butt Ron! So stoped your bloody yelling!" I yelled back.
"That dot what did you name it Bob?! Is a bloody light! And what the bloody Hell is up with your eyes there all yellow!?" Ron yelled and stormed out.
"Harry what did he mean when he asked why my eyes are yellow?" I asked standing up and faceing Harry.
"Nothing that you need to worry about now kitten. Come on let's go get breakfast.
So he dressed me up on the pink dress outfit and put my new coller on.
Though when Harry got dressed he messed up his outfit. He put on one of my ties two left shoes and he buttoned his shirt wrong. So of course I fixed it all and said, "Harry you need to get more sleep." And I finished tieing his tie and he is all fixed.
"I'm fine kitten." He said and kissed my forhead.
I frowned but he just kissed my lips and said. "I promis will I every lie to you?"
I acted like I was thinking for a moment  and said, "is Bob really a light?"
"Yes. He is." Harry said.
"No. But he. And. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" I said and fall onto the bed.
"It's okay kitten it's okay." Harry said holding me to him as I have a mental break down. "Come on kitten food will make you fell better." Harry said and token me down stairs.
Ron and Hermione is waiting down stairs and Ron said, "What's wrong with draco?" 
"He just found out that Bob is a light." Harry answerd.
Ron and Hermione just rolled there eyes and we went to the dining hall.

Harry p.o.v
Oh. My. Merlin. Draco is so adorable. I mean yes he is having a mental break down but. He is still so adorable.
And the thing with his eyes. Damn he is going into heat. That is not good. So befor lessons I'm going to need to take him to the hospital wing. But. I'm sure he will be fine.
So me and Draco ate then i told Ron and Hermione that I'll meet them the first class me and Draco need to go somewere.
"Were we going harry?" Draco asked skipping next to me.
I pulled him into the hospital wing and called for madam Pomfrey. I had Draco sit on the bed.
"Oh I see. Here. Have him drink some and I will be infected for the whole week. So for as long as this will last. He will not need anymore than just this drink." Madam Pomfrey said and walked out.
"Harry what's going on?" Draco asked.
"Your going into heat. So. You just need to take this drink so when it's in full effect you will not get pregnant." I said.
"Oh." He squeaked.
I gave him the bottle and he drinked.
"Alright let's go draco." I said and took his hand.

After all our classes Draco has been acting much more clingy.
In the commen room he sat on my lap and cuddled into me.
Neville came in and I heard Blais voice out side. "What's up Neville?" I said.
"Blais won't leav me alone. Ever since you and Draco got together he has been asking me out." Neville said.
"Why won't you go out with him?" Draco asked.
"I don't know." Neville said.
"Well how about you go and tell him yes. I mean you have no reason not to." I said.
"Hm. Maby I will. See ya later Harry and draco." He said and walked out.
  "Harry. Harry." Draco said poking my cheek.
"Yes draco?" I said and began playing with his tail.
"I'm bored." Draco said and pouted.
"And what would you like to do?" I asked                    

"I'm not sure."  Draco replied.

"well it is time for bed. goodnight boys." Hermione said and got up.

I picked Draco up and carried him to bed Ron fallowing. I laid us both in bed. then we fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night after the worse nightmare yet. Sirius was hurt by death eaters. I woke up Draco Ron and Hermione and we ran to the forbidden forest. unbridged showed up from no were and asked us to lead her to what Dumbledore is hiding.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Ron asked.

"Yes but I'm not." Umbrige said.

So I decided to lead her to Hagrids half brother Gwap. when we got there Centatars showed up and killed her saying she is an evil spawn of the night. threstels smelling blood came over and me ron and Hermione ridden of in the sunrise to go save Sirius.

AN

The last few paragraphs  and this authors note was made on the computer so if you think the spacing between paragraphs are more bigger than normal that is why.