Chapter fifteen

Draco p.o.v

as soon as we walked through the last door I was able to since something bad. the room is filled with orbs with white smoke. when we grabbed the one we were looking for death eaters surrounded us.

we all began fighting them and ran to a different room that has a black vail. then the order joined us. my aunt Bellatrix is fighting Sirius black. Bellitrix almost made a dead shot but harry jumped in the way and passed out. all fighting stopped. I screamed and ran at Bellitrix but Hermione grabbed me. Then Voldimort showed up.

"How dare you kill him he was mine!" Voldemort yelled.

he then turned to me and said, "though killing this little thing may do." He said taking me out of hermiones grasp, "Harrys little kitten."

Harry got up and yelled. "Get away from him you no noes freak! Crucio!"

and voldimort fell down in pain. when harry took off that spell I ran to him and hugged him as tight as I can.

"Hey Kitten are you okay did he hurt you?" He asked and then pecked my lips.

"I'm fine harry. I love you." I said.

"I love you to." I replied.

Then both Ron and Hermione yelled obliviate at the same time and Moldywart flew across the room.

When he got up he did not remeber a thing. And all the deatheater fled.
"Were am i? Who am i?" Voldimort said.
"Your Tom Marvalo Riddle. You hit your head pretty hard." Harry said.
"Oh. That makes since. Who are you?" Moldywart asked.
"Im Harry Potter and freind of yours." Harry answerd.

A bit latter they alowed Tom to go and live with the Weaslyes. And they found a spell that can make Tom look more normal.

A few days latter.
I have been felling much more. What's the word. Horny?
I mean i have been wanting Harry to tuch me and not be away from me than more then a few minutes.
Today is the weekend and Harry took me is taking me to the room of requirement.
Once we got in he closed the door and put began kissing me in a heated kiss.
Befor I knew it our cloths are on the floor and he has me pinned to the bed. He began kissing his way down my neck and chest. Leaving bite marks as he goes.
I them felt him enter me and I gasped.
He then began thrusting inside of me and continued kissing my upper body.
Then when we both came I felt no more. Hornyness? Is that a word.
Me and Harry just cuddled.

Time skip to summer of 8th year.
Harry p.o.v
I smiled as I felt the ring in my pocket. Every thing is going to go as planned. Ms. Weasly and Tom has prepared a nice dinner.
Tom has became like a brother to us all. He is really cool when he is not a maniak.
As soon as I got down stairs I sat at the table. Mr. And Ms. Malfoy with my kitten came and sat down to. I kissed Draco's cheek and we began eating.
When we finished eating I turned to Draco and got on one knee. Every one looked at me in shock and I tooken the ring out of my pocket. It is made of silver medal and has green gems in bedded into it.
"Draco my wonderful kitten. I'm am hoping that you would do me the great honor of being my husband." I said smiling.
He smiled and jumped onto me wrapping his arms around my neck.
"Yes yes yes I'd love to I want to!" Draco said nuzzling my neck.

That night we went to mine and Draco's  summer Manor since Ms. And Mr. Malfoy gave it to us.
When we got to the room i pushed Draco against the wall and said, "would you like to celebrate my kitten?"
He nodded so i slowly began kissing him and tooken his shirt off.
Once all of our cloths are off I pushed him onto the bed and put myself inside if him.
I began thrusting as I kissed every inch of his upper body leaving bite marks.

When we both came I collapsed next to him and had him cuddle to me.

AN
Merry Christmas!