chapter eleven

Draco p.o.v
I woke up and its still night. Harry is having an night mare so I quickly woke him up. He looked around and said, "did i wake you?"
I shook my head and said, "what did you have a nightmare about?"
"Nothing important." He said and he grabbed me pulling me to him. He laid us down. "Just sleep love." He said.
"Are you sure harry." I asked cuddling to him.
"Yes kitten I'm sure." He said rubbing his hand up and down my back.
"Okay. I love you." I said.
"Love you to kitten." Harry said. I then calmly fell asleep.

In the morning Harry is awake befor me and he had us get up and he dressed me in my normal robes for school and dressed himslef. We then went to Breakfast.
"Morning harry and draco." Ron said stuffing his face.
"Morning ron." Me and Draco said.
"Morning boys how was your night?" Hermione said.
"Okay." Harry said.
"Mine was good." I answerd.
  "Well that is good. Let's get to classes." Hermione said.
"We have time Hermione." Ron said.
"We have had barly anytime to study. Let's go." She said.
"But mione." I said
"No let's go." Hermione said grabbing Ron by the ear and dragging him away.
Me and Harry fallowed her noting not to gather her mad. We got to our first class and sat down.

After classes Hermione took us to the library. Harry sat me on his lap.
"Harry let Draco sit on his own he will distract you." Hermione said.
"No i like my draco were he is." Harry said wrapping his arms around my stomic.
I leand back resting my head under his chin. Hermione rolled her eyes and went to grab books. We began reading and doing our home work. Harry would play with my tail or pet my hair. I would purr and Hermione would glare at us. Ron keeps telling me to be quite but I can't help it. I like Harry petting me.
"Harry stop your annoying Draco." I said as he pulled at my tail.
He wrapped his arms around my stomic and started to move his hands deadly low. "I say no. I would do what I want." He said as his hands reached there destination. He grabbed me and massaged me there. I held back a moan and just lean back and closed my eyes.
"Harry what are you doing to him?" Ron asked.
"Nothing." He said and just pushed me there.
I almost moaned out loud but I kept it in a bit. I opened my eyes and Ron gave me a raised eyebrow. I smiled and blushed a bit.
"How about you two just go. It's not like you two are actually doing anything." Hermione said obviously mad.
Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me out. We got back to our room and he pushed me on our bed. "You want to have some fun kitten?" He asked and I nodded not trusting words.
He started to kiss me and put his tung in my mouth.

Harry p.o.v
I explored his mouth with my tung causing him to moan. I pushed both hands up his shirt and played with his nippls. He gasped and I pulled both my hands out. I ripped his shirt off and he carefully pulled mine off.
I bit at his neck and chet leaving love bites. I used one hand started playing with his tail and pulled at it. The other hand I started to play with his ears. "Mm. I like that Harrrry pleas don't stop." He purred.
"Why would I stop if when I do I would not be able to hear your cute little noises." I whispered in his ear.
I was about to go further when there was a nick at the door and Ron said through it, "Harry Draco come on its dinner time!"
"Alright give us a minute!" I yelled back. I then said to Draco, "we will finish this later." I have him a quick kiss the we got up and pulled our shirts on.
I looked over at Draco and saw loves bites all up and down his neck. We walked down stairs and our freinds are waiting.
Pansy got all wide eyes and said, "Oh merlin Draco what happned to your neck!?"
Ron looked over and said, "Bloody Hell what did I interrupt?"
"I just gave him some bites on his neck and chest." I said.
"His chest to Draco take off your shirt." Pansy said.
Draco looked at her like she is crazy and I said, "go ahead Draco take off your shirt."
He took off his shirt and there are bites all over his chest and a few on his stomic. "Bloody Hell Harry. Are you insane."
"No." I said.
"I think he has a biting featish." Draco said.
"Do not let's go." I said and dragged him to the great hall our freinds fallowing.

After dinner me and Draco our back to what we were doing and I began biting him agin. Getting closer to his v line. "Harry how about we go to sleep. You need it." Draco said.
I got back up to him and said, "one more kiss."
He smiled and kissed me. " Love you kittin." I said.
"Love you to."
We then snuggled up to eachother and he fell asleep.
I wached him not wanting to sleep scared of nightmare.