Chapter six

Draco p.o.v
I've played wizards chess with Ron and three times i won.
The door opened and Harry walked through. I emeadtly jumped up and clung to Harry nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck.
"I missed you to kitten." He said laughing a little. We sat down and Harry then said, "So I met the new teacher slughorn. He seemed good and he tought here in the past."
"Well that's good. A person that already knows what there doing." Hermione said.
"And it's definit that they are good." Ron said.
"Don't jinx it ron." I said and hissed at him.
"No hissing kittin." Harry said petting me behind the ears making me purr and and rub against him.
"Oh get a room." Ron said.
I hissed at Ron then cuddled into Harry smelling him. He smelled so good I love it. And i love Harry. I think Ron is just upset I woke him. But that red dot was going to kill him. It was going to crawl up his nose and then eat him from the inside out. He was lucky I was there. All red dots must be destroyed!
"Your just mad Draco woke you up." Harry said.
"Well there is that." Ron said.
"I saved you. That red dot would have ate you from the inside out after climbing up your nose." I said.
Harry laughed and kissed the top of my head as Ron and Hermione looked at me weird.
"You are so adorable I love you so much." Harry said hugging me and kissing my neck.
"Draco you do now the red dot is a light right?" Hermione said.
"That's what the red dot wants you to think. But really it's an evil parasite." I said trying to not mone as Harry keeps kissing and biting my neck.
"You are insane." Ron said.
"Am not. Your the insane one. Being fooled by the dot ." I said.
"My little kitten is so cute isn't he." Harry said.
"Aren't you supposed to be dominating him not ravishing him?" Ron said.
"That's not ravishing. This is." He then pushed me onto my back and started to kiss me and touch me every were.
I heard Ron scream. But I just kissed back and hugged harry around the neck.
Harry slid his hands underneath my shirt causing me to gasp wich allowed him to put his tung in my mouth.
He pulled away and sat up and pulled me onto his lap. I looked at Ron and he is hiding his face in her neck not looking at us. "Oh Harry that fells good." I moaned jokingly to make Ron more mad or whatever. Which made ron hug Hermione tight.
Harry hit me playfully but laughed.
Hermione rolled her eyes and pryed Ron off her. "I hate you both." Ron said.
"Oh come on ron. What was so bad about me and Draco kissing." Harry said.
"I don't need to see my best freind make out with his new toy." Ron said.

Harry p.o.v
I started to play whith Draco's tail. And I glared at Ron, "kitten is not a toy. He is my boyfreind. Or catfreind." I said.
"Well still. What you did was wrong harry." Ron said still obviously mad.
I took the Lazer pointer and pointed it on Ron's chest. Draco yelled, "the red dot! I'll kill it!"
He jumped onto Ron and started trying to get the dot. I then started to make him run around the room chasing the dot. When I finished he said, "Harry the dot dissipeard. Again!" And he crossed his arms and pouted.
"Oh it's okay kitten." I said and hugged him, "i bet you will get it next time." I added.
"It's a light it's not evil. Some one holds a Lazer pointer and it appears." Ron said.
"Sure. Harry holds somthing just to make me run around the room and gets you mad." Draco said sarcastically.
Though that is exactly what happens.
"You are so cute. I just want to hug you and kiss you and love you forever!" I said hugging him and kissing him.
"I'm good with that." He said and purred.
"You two are weired." Ron said.
"No your weird. Now let me love my kitten." I said and started to stroke his ears and nibble his neck.
He purred as Ron rolled his eyes and said, "why do you two have to do this around me."
I laughed and said, "Because it's fun. Come on Draco let's go to the dorm." I said.
"Don't you dare do anything on or near my bed." Ron said.
"No promises." I said as we ran up stairs.
We sat on my bed and I said, "So I talked to Dumbledor and he will give you and your faimly protection."
He smiled and jumped onto my lap hugging me. "Thank you Harry i love you so mutch!" He yelled and kissed me.
I pushed him onto his back taking over. I heard a scream and broke away to see Ron Neville and Dean.
"Hi." I said unefected. I looked at Draco to see that he is blushing.
"We catch you snogging and all you say is hi!?" Ron said.
"Yha. Is there anything you need?" I asked getting off of Draco.
"We came here to tell you two that it is time for lunch. But apareantly you two would rather have eachother for lunch." Dean said. They then walked out.
"Well Draco i guess we have to go get lunch. We can continue later." I said and looked at him. His eyes are turning yellow. I remeber Hermione telling me that when a submissive nekos eyes turn completely yellow it's time for them to mate there domnit. And after that only during there mating seson wich is when the male submissive nekos can get pregnant.