Chapter two (☑edited)

Draco p.o.v
I woke up happy that I know who my dominant is. I just need to find a way to tell him. Blaise came in and said, "time to get up Draco."
"Blaise I need help." I said.
"With what?" He asked.
I sat up and yelled, "How do I tell Harry that he is my mate?!"
"I don't know Draco. Just get dressed. We have lessons today." Blais said and walked out.
I got up and dressed in my best robes thinking my Harry will think I look great in them.
Blaise, Pansy and I went to the great hall and Harry with his two friends are already there.
Harry looked at me then went back to eating.
I frowned and sat at my table inbetween Pansy and Blais. "What's wrong Draco?" Pansy asked.
I shrugged and said, "Harry is not looking at me."
"Well even if he does feel anything for you I'm sure he will be confused for a bit. Plus the good news is that he is gay. So you have more of a chance."
I nodded as Dumbledore walked in looking upset.
He went to the podium and asked for silence, "I am sorry to informed you all. But Ms. Umbridge has died last night. We are not sure the cause of death. Since this tragedy has occurred I am canceling classes tell I find a new defense teacher. You may continue." He then walked out of the hall.
Harry Hermione and Ron got up after they finished and walked out.
When me and my freinds finished we went back to the commen room. They then left me alone reading a book.
"Hello kittin." I heard some one say.
I looked up and saw a boy named Victor. He is a six year. "H-H- hi V- Victor." I said. His eyes are swirling with Lust and I really want Harry.
Two of his friends flanked him with the same look. They were about to attack me so I jumped up and ran out of the room. I caught Harry's sent so I ran after it.
It led to the library so I ran in. When I found Harry I hugged him and said, "Please protect me." Just as Victor and his friends caught up.
I then heard some one say, "What's going on." I looked up and saw Hermione.
"Well girl we want the cat." Victor said.
"And why will we hand him over to you?" Harry said.
"Well why would you protect him? You two hate each other?" One of Victor's friends said.
"Just because we may hate each other does not mean that I will allow you to hurt him with whatever sick intentions you have." Harry said.
"Fine keep him. But when he is alone again we will have our way with him." And the three of them walked out.
I let go of Harry and said, "Thank you. So um what are you three doing?" I asked looking everywhere but at Harry.
"Looking up things about nekos." He answerd.

Harry p.o.v
"Were is Parkinson and Zabini?" I asked him.
"I don't know. They left me alone and then those idiots tried to get me." He said and started staring at his shoes.
"Why did you come to us malfoy?" Ron asked.
"Um. Well. Harryismymate." He sad the last part quickly.
"Did you say I'm your mate?" I said.
He nodded and said, "I understand if you don't want me."
I frowned and said, "I'll keep you. I accept being your mate."
He looked up at me smiling. He jumped onto me wrapping his arms around my neck. "Thank you thank you thank you so much!" He yelled causing us to be shushed by the libraryan. 
I just started to pet his head behind his ears causing him to purr and rub his head to my chest. "Boys we should read more on nekos."
"Hey I just got a boyfriend why don't you let me enjoy it?" I said and started to rub the base of his tail.
He started to purr and said, "that fells gooood harrry."
I smirked and Hermione said, "Harry you need to know how to take care of a neko. So we need to read up on them."
I could see that she has a point. "Well. Fine. Come one Draco you need to let go for a min." I said.
he let go of me and we went to one of the tables. I had him sit on my lap.
I started to read the book as Draco cuddled up to me and eventually fell asleep.

After reading for what felt like an hour I learned that since I am the dominant I need to show him that I am Dominant and show i can protect him and provide for him.
"How do I show my dominance?" I asked.
Hermione and Ron looked at me strangely and Ron said, "give him rules and demand him to do things. If he disobeys then punish him."
I nodded and said, "Okay. I'll have him move in to the Gryffindor room."
"Whyyyyyy. I mean it will be nice and all but. You and him in the same bed. Please no." Ron said.
Draco woke up and said, "what about me and you in the same bed?"
"You are moving in with us Gryffindor." I said running my fingers through his hair.
"Okay." He said and tried to get up but I have a good grip on his waist.
Parkinson and Zabini came in and Parkinson said, "Draco there you are. Potter knows?"
"Yes he does. And he wants me to move into his room." Draco said happily and cuddled closer to me.
"Okay. Well we can pack up your stuff and move it to the Gryffindor room." Blaise said.
We all got up and went to the Slytherin room. "Do you have your own room here?" I asked Draco.
He nodded and said, "yes we all have our own room. It's peaceful."

Edited by -