My nerdy tree

This imagines about Hayden tree the bassist of crown the empire enjoy!
Oh and y/f/m means your favorite movie

Y/N POV
Hayden and I are walking back to the bus hand in hand after he just played an awesome set. Warped tour has been so much fun especially being able to see my boyfriend of 1 year performing from side stage. As we walk into the bus we see Brent their drummer sitting at the table with a deck of card "alright Hayden ready for a rematch?" Brent asks getting everything set up "sorry man y/n and i were going to watch a movie" Hayden informs Brent of the plans you guys just made on the walk back to the bus "no Hayden it's ok you can play with Brent I'll watch" I said seeing the sad look on the drummers face. "You sure?"- "yeah I love seeing you get all nerdy" you giggled seeing Brent get excited and Hayden putting on his glasses. I sat next to Hayden watching him and Brent play the game that just made no sense to me at all but i wasn't going to say anything. It was dead silence as the game kept going on and on for what felt like forever. Getting kind of bored I started to doze off and fell asleep on Hayden's shoulder, I woke to Hayden suddenly standing and doing a little victory dance as Brent started putting the cards away. "So I'm guessing you won babe" i said looking up at a smug looking Hayden " yep like always" i laughed at how giddy he's being and just started helping Brent put all the cards away. After Hayden finally calmed down from his win and Brent saying he was going to go play video games in the back lounge now leaving Hayden and I alone. "So you wanna watch that movie?" Hayden asked but you had a better idea "yeah a movies good and all but how about we make this more interesting" I  said sitting across from Hayden at the table "I'm listening" Hayden said giving me his full attention " if i beat you in this card game i get to pick the movie BUT if you win then you can pick it" i said smirking little did Hayden know that while i was bored out of your mind watching them play I caught on to the game " ok yeah deal" Hayden said smirking. Hayden got all the cards ready and we started playing, the game went on for awhile until Hayden messed up but he was to confident in himself but I noticed and i played my cards right and I ended up winning "wait what!?" Hayden stared at the cards laying in front of him that states that I just won while i stood up and started doing the same victory dance Hayden did when he beat Brent " so babe me being the winner I wanna watch y/f/m can you get it ready for us while I go change into something comfy. Thanks my nerdy tree" I said kissing him on the cheek as I walk past him to go to the bunk area.

A/N so first imagine hope you guys enjoyed it please leave me comments if you guys have any ideas on a good imagine. Thank you again for ready and have a great day 😋✌️