Brandon Hoover

Hi it's me so this ones about crowns guitarist Brandon Hoover it's about him teaching you how to play guitar and it's just a whole bunch of fluff so hope you enjoy. This one is a short one 😁

BRANDON'S POV

It was pouring rain outside so y/n and decided we were not leaving our house at all today and have a lazy day. From my seat on the recliner just strumming random nothing's on my guitar I glance up and see my beautiful girlfriend of 3 year cuddled up on the couch with Edgar the pug and on her phone most likely on Twitter. I chuckled lightly which caught y/n attention "what are you laughing at" she questioned putting her phone on the table and picking Edgar up and giving him a kiss "nothing just strumming along on my guitar" I said as I keep playing random cords "mhm sure" she says while she stands up with Edgar in her arms and cuddles next to me resting her head on my chest going back to her her phone taking selfies with Edgar and I kept strumming on my guitar. We went on like this for awhile in a comfortable silence when a idea came into mind "hey babe, have you ever wanted to learn how to play guitar?" I asked looking down at her. she started to smile and I couldn't help but smile myself "Brandon, are you offering to teach me?" she asked looking up at me "well duh" I replied making a face at her "Then yeah, I wanna learn" she said making a face back. We decided the couch would be a better place. Now on the couch I started to show y/n the basics which she caught on pretty quickly. Soon enough y/n was doing it all by herself and I couldn't have been prouder. I sat their staring at her smiling at how concentrated she looked on making sure her fingers went on the right cords, she looked up probably feeling me starring at her "like what you see" she said giving me a little sass like always "I love you" is all I said and if it was possible her smile grew and she became even cuter "I love you too hoover" she said looking back down at the guitar and continuing to practice. 'I have a pretty great life' is all I could think about as the rain kept pouring outside.

Hey so I hopped you guys liked this one.....I mean it involves Brandon Hoover so who wouldn't love it! Thanks for reading and ill hopefully update soon!