Moving in together

Hey hey hey so this one is about you and tree moving in together and it's just gonna be a whole bunch of fluffy stuff and so much cuteness! Hope you like!

Today was the day. Today was the day that you move in with the love of your life Hayden Tree, you were excited but also slightly terrified. Yes you love Hayden with all your heart but you did have the slightest feeling that maybe you guys might be moving a bit too fast in the relationship...."Babe, where do you want this box?....babe!" Hayden brought you out of your thoughts "hmm?" You asked not knowing what he asked. "I asked 'where do you want this box" he said showing you the box that's supposed to go into the kitchen. "In the kitchen please" you said continuing to unpack the pictures and hanging them up. You stopped and stared at a photo that Brandon had taken of you and Hayden (photo above) when you guys decided to go to the beach and just enjoy time together. You got lost in the memory just staring at the photo till you felt two arms wrap around you from behind. "That's my favorite picture of us" he said kissing your cheek, all you could do was smile. "Hey you ok? You've been kinda weird since we started this whole move" Hayden said turning you around so you were now facing him "if you don't want to do this we don't have to" he said when you didn't respond. "No no no I want to do this" you said looking Hayden in the eyes and giving him a smile. "You sure because I know we've been kinda moving fast in our relationship but, I don't know, it's just that I feel different towards you than most girls and I want to spend all my time with you." Your face lit up with what left Hayden's mouth, all you could do was kiss him. You stood on your tippy toes and kissed him gently as he pulled you closer deepening the kiss. "Now how about we unpack more of these photos of me and my beautiful girlfriend" he said once you guys broke apart. You nodded and kissed him one more time before going back to unpacking, reliving each memory that was captured in the photos.

Bit short but still supper cute!! Like ahhh Hayden so adorable!! Hope you guys liked it and don't forget to like and comment.