Andy Leo

Hey guys I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Schools been kicking my ass...who knew junior year would be this much fun 🙄 but hey this is about crown. So this ones about Andy Leo clearly the lead singer of crown the empire. Hope you guys like it!!! Please leave comments I would love to hear from you guys. Oh and vote!!!

You and Andy decided on getting some fresh air...and by you and Andy I mean you...dragging Andy out of the house away from his laptop. It was a pretty sunny day and you and Andy were walking hand and hand towards the park by your house "I don't understand why we couldn't just stay at home all day" Andy whines again for what seems like the 100th time. "Like I said before Andy going outside is good for you" out of the corner of your eye you see Andy roll his eyes and decided on letting it slide this time. You guys walked some more in the park when you came upon a little play ground Andy ran toward the swings "Y/N come push me come on!" He kept saying all the way to the swings. You laughed while jogging over, pushing Andy as he went back and forth giggling like a little kid. Once your arms got tired You stood in front of Andy as he just sat on the swing with his arm around you "See Leo it's fun going outside" you said looking down at him. "Only because I'm with my favorite girl" that comment made you blush and smile like crazy. He always knew how to make you feel special. Andy stood up pulling you closer to him bending down to give you a kiss. Going onto your tippy toes you whisper in Andy's ear "gotta catch me first" and with that you ran off leaving Andy just standing there trying to figure out what just happened. You ran towards a area with a great deal of trees, you hid behind a tree trying to keep quite. "Babe that's not fair" Andy calls out in a whining tone you tried not to laugh as you see Andy literally walk past you and then turned around and walked the other way. Soon you couldn't hear Andy's footsteps anymore thinking he went looking somewhere else, you walked out from behind the tree deciding to find Andy as you walked passed some trees someone tackled you to the ground and you freaked out only to look up and see your dorky boyfriend smiling down at you " got you" Andy says before kissing you on the lips you kissed him back. "I can get used to going outside" Andy said before kissing you again.

Hey so I hope you guys like that one I'll be doing David and Brent soon don't worry I didn't forget about those two. If you guys have any requests or idea please let me know I just love writing so I'm open to anything!