The Light Before The Tunnel

Standing in the kitchen, you form an opinion on what to prepare for lunch. You're wearing a beautiful (f/c) lace gown with a ( other f/c) corset, the bottom of the dress settled on the ground. Your long (Yes you will have long hair, sorry!), (h/c) hair is gently curled , leaving your face uncovered. 

"We ARE going to through the town, so I can just buy us lunch," you hear your lovely husband announce.

"Alright then, just make sure you have Johanna's food in my bag."

He smiles. "Of course." He kisses your cheek, softly holding your waist. Benjamin, being a responsible father, makes sure you have EVERYTHING for Johanna. You pick up Johanna from her bed, secretly staring at Benjamin.

You were so thankful that he was your husband, a good looking one too. A pink tint forming on your cheeks, you look away.

"What's the matter, love?"

"Oh, n-nothing.. Let's go."  You giggle at him to hide your blush.

He holds his arm out, waiting for you to intertwine. To show that you were his, and that he was yours. Holding Johanna and your bag in the other hand, you and Benjamin walk out the door, unaware of what was about to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I hope you like this new version! (It SHALL be better!)

Smooches~

Jaja