The Nostalgic Homecoming

Even though the derranged Mrs. Lovette is on your very scent, you decide to still visit her shop. You walk through the streets, your face covered. You knew that if you showed your face people could send you straight back to.... Judge Turpin. Just the thought of seeing his face again made you shiver. After a few minutes walking around, you finally recieve an amazing smell of the meat pie. You were disgusted by what you know is in the pie, but you couldn't resist. You walk to the door, Johanne by your side. Quietly pushing the door, a light 'ding' went through the busy shop. Then, you began to look for the man named Sweeney. After looking for quite sometime, you finally find him behind the counter, making a fresh batch of mini meat pies. The man was dressed in very dark colors, his skin pale. When he made the pies, you could see the his delicate touch in the process. His long, black locks and well-built body took your breath away.  While you look at him in awe, you hear Sweeney humming a song....

A song you sing to Johanne whenever she had a nightmare.

Your body begins to build a sense of joy and nostalgia. You finally found your husband after so long. The father of your daughter. The keeper of your heart. You do your best to hold back your excitement, but you walk up to the counter and ring a tiny bell for assistance. In a deep, raspy voice you hear Sweney say while turning around to the customer:

"Hello, welcome to Mrs. Lovet-.... (f/n)? Oh my gosh (F/N)!"

You smile and nod. He gives you the smile that you havent seen in a while. A sense of comfort and protection surrounds you as Sweeney comes around the counter and hugs you. You pick up Johanne to prepare for the hug. The embrace of the family got to you and you began to feel tears run down your face.

"Don't cry, dear. Benjamin's here."

He smiles at you, softly touching your face. Johanne smiles and says "Daddy!"

"That's right! Guess I missed her first everything, didnt I?"

You both giggle in delight. After talking for what seemed like hours, he finally said something that made you think.

"Well, since i'm back and you're here... I feel like we should try to be a family again. I have raised enough money to buy our old house. I can be a barber again and have a better life for you. What do you say, love?"

You begin to think deeply. 'What if Turpin finds me again?'

You come to a decision...

____________________________

  hope this was better!
~Wolfie