The Enticing Encounter

You finally decide to...

Restore the family.  You couldn't stand the fact of staying away from your lover anymore. It doesn't matter if Turpin or Mrs. Lovette find you; you'll be with your Benjamin at last.

"I'd love to start a new life with you,  Benjamin. " You say in delight

Benjamin begins to smile with a warmth full glow. Johanne also smiles and jumps with joy. You can't believe you decided so soon,  but it was worth it.

A few weeks pass.  You finally bought the same house together and renovated it, Benjamin bought new razors and restarted his barber shop,  and Johannes started helping around the house.  You were finally able to feel safe after so long.

As usual,  after a long day Benjamin knocks on a door with his special pattern,  Johannes opens the door in excitement.

"Honeeeey,  I'm hoome!" The bright eyed husband yells through the house.

You come skipping with a new surprise. He looks at you in awe. You come skipping in with a white wedding gown,  the same one you wore on your wedding day.

"I found most of our old stuff in the attic. " You reply with a glowing smile.

He grins and holds your hand,  pulling you close.  After Johanne runs off,  he whispers in your ear.

"Maybe we could do something nice tonight,  perhaps somewhere to eat?"

You nod in agreement. Oh how you've dreamt of this life for so long. However,  it comes to an abrupt halt when you hear a knock at the door.

"Oh (Y/n)! Please come and give Mrs.  Lovette your attention!"

Both you and Benjamin knew the frilly voice and begin to quickly prepare. You and Johannes hide in the attic,  but are still able to hear everything downstairs.  Benjamin stands his guard, razor in hand.

'Who knows what's behind that door with her' you say to yourself,  holding your daughter close to you.

The door opens.

"Hello,  Lovette. "

"Ah,  Mr. Sweeney.  So lovely to have you all alone. "

"Why did you come?"

"You know why I came.  I came for you.  For us to start a new family,  a new life. Not the ugly  hag you call your lovely (y/n). "

"How DARE you call her that.  She is my joy in this world,  the reason for me to be happy and love again.  She can make any of my days an exuberant one!"

"Our lives were amazing until you saw her walking down the street.  I had you in my grasp until you  ran to her. You left me heartbroken. I tried to kill her and your daughter at my house,  but I gave then the wrong pie. I want to be your wife,  your child-bearer,  your reason to come home to a loving woman.  The woman upstairs you love? She slept with Turpin,  every night.  She loved it.  She loved another man's touch,  she loved being another man's wom-"
"ENOUGH! I'M TIRED OF YOUR BULL TALKING ABOUT MY WIFE. SHE DIDN'T LOVE ANY OF IT.  I KNOW BECAUSE I ASKED HER. LEAVE THIS HOUSE AT ONCE OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE YOUR MEALS. "

...

'Meals? One of her meals?' You began to think about the one thing she can cook.

Pies.

You quickly crawled down to find Sweeney.  Not Benjamin,  but Sweeney.  His hair all unraveled,  his skin ghostly white, eyes of dark abyss staring at you. You're too afraid to move. You dont know if you're talking to your husband or another stranger.

He walks closer,  making you feel uncomfortable. "(y/n),  it's me,  Benjamin.  Please don't worry...  I just need to...  Calm down... "

You slowly walk over,  and when in hugging distance,  embrace him with gentle arms.  He stiffened up for a bit,  but you begin to feel his body change,  a pair or warm arms wrapped around you.  You look up to see a calm,  glowing man,  his hair still ruffled.  You giggle and kiss him softly.  But what you realize is the shadow in the corner of your eye,  holding a glistening,  sharp razor behind your husband.

You quickly push your husband out of the way and feel a stinging pain in your side. Your view becomes blurry,  and you slowly fall to the floor.

______________

Wow I hope this is okay. Sorry for not posting for a while,  school is a hassle.  Hope you guys like!(also scraped the decision stuff, sorry!)