Chapter 4

Scarlet's POV
It was quite a long drive to get to Mark's apartment. Due to my age, I would have to go to school. Maybe, just maybe Mark could homeschool me. That why I would have to deal with having fake friends and all that. We finally pulled up in the parking area and got out. I grabbed my suit case and close the car door. "I hope you like your room. I didn't know who I was adopting so I gave it my best shot. By the way, you can call me dad if you like." Marks say. "Ok, dad." We laughed for a little bit and finally got to his door. Dad unlocked the door and opened it allowing me to go in first. "Why thank you." I say. "Your welcome."

The living room was big. It was a normal living room but off to the side there was a spiral stair case. (N/a: old markimoo for days!!! Nah I thought it would be easier to write it this way.) There were some doors on the left and some on the right when I reached to the top of the stair case. Mark was in front of me. He showed me the second door of the right. He opened the door and my jaw dropped. My room looks amazing. (Pic above) Blue and white was a great combo!

Hey guys!! Fnaf here! Yes I am here again with an update. I have some bad news. School starts in less than 2 weeks for me!! NOOOOOO!! Which means hardly any updates!! I'm so sorry guys but I will try my net to update!! Have a good day guys!!