Chapter 5

THANK YOU FOR 208 READS!!

Mark POV
I open the door to Scarlet's room. She loved it! That's great because I took a huge gamble the colors. "I will leave you to alone so you can settle down." I say. "Ok. Thanks!" She replies. I walk down stairs thinking about my new family. Scarlet is a gorgeous, intelligent, funny, creative young lady. She's also very polite. I have definitely made the right choice. My phone rings and I get a call from Jack. I blush a little thinking about my crush on him.
"Hello?"
"Heya Markimoo! How are you? Did you get your child yet?"
"Yeah. Her name is Scarlet. I'm good by the way. Did you get your child yet?"
"Yeah. Her name is Lily."
"That's great Jack! Listen I got to go talk to my daughter. I'll call you later."
"Okay! Bye Markimoo!"
"Bye Sean. I lo-" I stopped myself. I can't tell him that.
He hung up and I sit on the couch. I nearly messed it up. Oh god. What if I completed my sentence? That might have been the end of our friendship. I can't loose Sean. He is lights up my world.

Scarlet POV
I put my stuff away and walk downstairs. I see dad with his head in his hands. "You ok dad?" He looks up. "Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" He says with a smile. "Ok. You look upset. So what are the rules?" I say as I sit next to him. "Great question. Rule 1: no party's if I leave the house. Rule 2: you will respect me. If you disobey me, your phone will be taken away." "What phone?" "Oh right!" Dad runs upstairs to his room. A minute later he runs back downstairs and hands me a small box that has an sliver IPhone 6 on the cover. "Oh my god! Thank you thank you thank you!" I get up and hug him. "Your welcome." I sit back down. "Rule 3: please don't disturb me while I'm recording unless it's an emergency. Other than that I'm a pretty laid back guy." "Ok. Got it all remember."

Hey guys Fnaf here! So here is another update. Have a good day/evening everyone!!