Plane Ride To My Dork

June 17 2016

Marks P.O.V.

'Ugh..5 more hours on this damn plane' I sigh as I move my hand back to my side. Well at least I'm well rested. I had a weird dream of this girl and I fucking, I don't quite remember her though..that is if I've ever met her.
'Woah! Bitch I'm fabulous!'
Everyone turns to my direction, my damn phone is too loud.
'Oh.uhm..sorry. Carry on with whatever you were doing'
'MARK?!' A strange little girl screams
'Uhhm? Yesss?'
'HOLY SHIT!' A little neko girl walks up to my seat, and sits next to me, because no one sat there prior to her. 'I'm Kitty' she reaches her hand out to shake mine.
'I'm Mark. Though, err, you probably already know' I say as I put my hand out to shake hers, and scratch the back of my neck with the other. With a closer look of her light brown hair, slightly rounded face, and cute hazel(shade of brown) eyes, she's the girl I fucked in my dream. 'Are you Kitty?! As in Nerdy Kitty?!'
'Uhm..yea why?' Her tail moves a little, probably at the fact I noticed her.
'I fucked you in my dream..' Her face lights up, and her cheeks turn a faint pink.
Quick authors note- if it so happens you see someone you fucked in your dream, pleeaase don't tell them, unless you're comfortable enough to. If it's a stranger, I recommend not to.
~Nerdy Kitty
'Uhm...hah...so did I' She giggled, and we talk about the similarities between our dreams. My phone buzzes, and I realize someone texted me 30 minutes ago. It was Jack.
'Oh shit!' I exclaimed
'Wut? Mark chu okie?'
'Uhh..yea..Jack texted me 30 minutes ago and I just remembered now when he texted me again'
'Septiplier?!' Her face goes from a bleh to an omfg yass, look.
'We're just friends, Kitty' I explain
'For now' She giggles and goes back to reading something on her phone.

Jack- Mark! How's your flight so far???
Jack- Mark??? The plane didn't get hijacked, did it?!
Mark- No no, I'm fine. I just met a girl named Kitty, and we had the same dream last night! Pretty cool, right?
Jack- Oh, really? What about?!
Mark- Oh..Uhm..we fucked
Jack-....
Mark-...?
Jack- Nothing..just..wow..weird
Mark- Yeah...I guess
~~~15 minutes later~~~
Jack hasn't texted back, and I'm pretty tired. I'd love to wait, but I can't. I lean against the window, and Kitty leans against me, as I fall asleep.
~~~Kitty's P.O.V.~~~
If you don't understand why I'm here, you should read the 'dreams' and Mark didn't recognize me because we've never met..how sad. I'm going to Ireland in the story to see friends, and hopefully Jack. Anyways..back to the storyline.
~~~Back to the storyline~~~
I read The Boy Trap with a huge smile on my face. Suddenly, something buzzes on my head, and I realize my head is on Marks lap, so I decide to check his pocket. Suhweet! Found his phone.

Jack- Mark..I'm sorry for not responding
Kitty- JACK?!
Jack- Mark, I said I was sorry..you don't have to get pissy..
Kitty- No, I'm Kitty! And Marks asleep.
Jack- Why are you on his phone?! I'm gonna tell him about this!!
Kitty- No wait! I'll give you my number!!
Jack- Ok...fine
Kitty- ###-###-####
Jack- Ok now get off his phone.

Jack and I text, until the pilot says we're close to Ireland, so I wake up Mark.

~~~Marks P.O.V.~~~
'Thanks, Kitty'
'You're welcome. Also..someone texted you so I texted them back. I also gave him my number, so you can text me too if you want.'
I check my phone to see she texted Jack.
'Kitty..is he why you're going to Ireland as a tiny thing?'
'I'm not tiny! I'm taller than you!!'
'True but still!!'
'I'm moving away from my family, seeing my friends, and Jack!!'
'Fine!'
'Jesus Christ, Mark, we've only just met today and we're already fighting about your man' Kitty giggles.
'I-HE-UHM...He's not my man, Kitty.'
'Yet, Mark, not your man yet.'
'Fine..yet'