The Nerd And Her Katanas

Marks P.O.V.

I felt bad for Kitty, I made her so mad, come to think of it, we aren't that good of friends and we merely just met today. I'd like to fix it, she seems nice. Jack got out of the car, and went to talk to the dog people.
   'Imma go with Jack, Kitty, ok?!'
   'Okie...' She said with a whiny shaky voice,  she's crying 'Just please...please get my cuddle pillow...' I patted her head.
    'I will, I promise' I whispered 'I will for you' She nodded.
   'Mark! Help!' I turn to Jack, and I realize I can't see him 'MAAARK!!!' I sprint to the noise, then I see he's being licked by a dog. 'Where's her cuddle pillow?!'
   'Her...what?' The dog said
    'Where's Kitty's cuddle pillow?' Jack repeated
     'Uhm...? What?' The dog questioned
     'The cat persons red pillow'
     'You mean the sluts cry pillow?'
      'What?' I said sternly
       'She said she wasn't a prostitute, but she said she'd give us a blow job, we told her sure, so she called us man whores for accepting the offer, so we stole her suitcase, and when she cried, we stole her cry pillow. She's really just a slut.' 
       'Kitty. Come. Now.' Jack said 'with your katanas' Kitty just appeared in front of us with two katanas in her hands.
      'Yes, Dear~'
      'Get them to tell you where your stuff is, we'll get it, then decide what to do with them, then go to the car.' Jack said.
    'On it' She said with a devilish smile on her face, her eyes turned from brown and white to red and black.

Kittys P.O.V.

I pushed the stray dog up against a brick wall. I'm not myself.
   I'm different.
I grab his hands and put it above his head, then stabbed them together.
  'Where the hell is my cuddle pillow?'
   'I'm not gonna tell you!' I stabbed his belly with my second katana and shook my head.
  'Wrong answer, mutt. Where's my cuddle pillow?' He coughed up blood and told me
  'The bitches have it. They have kids. Be nice'
I nodded.
   'Where are they?'
   'T-the dump' I gestured for Mark and Jack to go around the corner.
   'If they aren't there...this little man whore will go bye bye.'
  Sure enough Mark and Jack came out from behind the corner, Jack with my suitcase, and Mark with my cuddle pillow.

Jacks P.O.V.

I brought Kitty her suitcase, but she didn't pay much attention to it, I didn't expect her to, though. She diverted all of her attention to her cuddle pillow. Her face turned from sickly to lively, her eyes turned from red and black to brown and white. She looked normal.
'What...the...fuck happened, Kitty?' Mark asked
'Jack, how did you know that? You called her a nazi!!'
'On the plane' I answered. I looked over to Kitty, who was trying to hug her cuddle pillow, but you could tell she wasn't satisfied, so I decided to go for a hug.
'Jack...Mark....I didn't hurt you...did I?!' Kitty asked, with tears in her eyes.
'No' I chuckled 'No no, you're fine. We're fine. Do you have a house?!' She shook her head no.
'Jack, take her to your house. You have the room.' I nodded, picked up Kitty, and laid her in the backseat, I handed her her cuddle pillow, and stuffed her suitcase in the back.