DRAMA! DRAMA! AND MORE DRAMA!

As soon as I pulled into the driveway enough for my car not to be smashed by another car, causing me to pay money that didn't need to be paid in the first place, so better safe than sorry. I sprinted, screaming
   'SPEED. IS. KEY!!' I can tell Kitty is at least laughing the way she's covering her face. Laughing or crying. Hard to tell.
'MARK. CAR. NOW!' I could hear footsteps thump across my house, downstairs, then to me. 'MARK! PANTS! NOW! KITTY'S OUT THERE!'
   'Oh shit!' He ran back upstairs, then struggled putting his pants on going downstairs, he decided butt scootching would be the most effective way to go down the steps and put on pants, again, without having to go to the damn E.R. paying money he wouldn't have to be paying if he didn't hurt himself in the first place.  I sprinted back to the car so fast I missed the door at first, but then awkwardly got in the car. 'Kitty!' Mark pet Kitty, and she hissed, her eyes were still puffy from tears. 'Oh shit!' Mark picked up Kitty, and set her in his lap. 'MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!'
   'IMMA NEKO NOT A CAT GOD DAMN IT! ILL JUST SIT IN THE BACK! DAMN! FUCK YOU! CAN YOU NOT TELL IM SAD? CAN YOU NOT TELL IM HAVING A BAD DAY? MAYBE THESE SCARS WILL HELP YOU TELL. OH WAIT! POOR MARKIMOO IS TOO DAMN DENSE TO SENSE ANY FEELINGS!'
Kitty got in the back, sat on the right, and hugged her knees, crying.
   'What the hell?!'
   'She got beat up by dogs' I said while backing out 'And someone stole her cuddle pillow?!'
   'Jesus, Kitty-' I covered Marks mouth before he could say anymore, because she was already giving him a death stare.
   'Mark. It's her favorite. Stop it' He silently nodded, and I turned on music.
   'Cause Imma Crybaby, Crybaby, and I don't fucking care'
  'GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!! NUU!!! GIMME THE CORD, AND TURN ON AUX! I RATHER LISTEN TO NOTHING THAN THIS SHIT THAT REMINDS ME OF BAD THINGS...BAD BAD THINGS I HAVE DONE....things I...'
  'Kitty...don't stress yourself' I handed her the aux cord. What did she mean by that? I don't understand what could have happened that she would hate Melanie Martinez like that...maybe she'll never tell me...unless it gets worse.

'Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City? Imma million miles away from you, but tonight you look so pretty yes you do..'

'TIME SQUARE CANT SHINE AS BRIGHT AS YOU!!!' Kitty sang horribly
'I SWEAR ITS TRUE!!!' I joined in
'Hey there Delilah don't you worry about the distance' Mark sang beautifully.
   'God damn it, Mark, sing badly before I get my katanas and fucking kill you-.-' Kitty said
I pulled over.
   'Wha?' Mark questioned
    'Bad Kitty! Do you want your cuddles?!' Her ears went down and she nodded 'Mark can sing! It's not his fault!'
   'BYE!' Kitty got out of the car
   'KITTY!' Both Mark and I shouted for her.
   'YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT CARE!'
    'Kitty. Car. Now.' I say. She got in the car. She changed the song to something neither Mark nor I knew, she did it on purpose, too.
When it got to the chorus, she cried while she sang, I understand, because the chorus was sad. Sad enough for Mark to cry too.
Even if I say "It'll be alright" Still I hear you say you want to end your life. Now and again we try to just stay alive! Maybe we'll turn it around cuz it's not too late, it's never too late
Finally I reached the place all the stray dogs hang out, Kitty recognized it, and her ears and tail went down, as well as hiding where feet go.