To See My Dork

Marks P.O.V.

The plane makes a complete stop, Kitty and I grab our things, and we wait in the line to get off the plane. The flight attendants who get paid to annoy the fuck out of you say the normal stuff.
       'Thank you for riding Delta. Have a nice stay in Ireland. I hope you had a nice flight.'
Yeah, bull shit, Delta, I know your damn tricks! I stayed in Bob's shit hole apartment for you! Anywho, this flight was nice. I think Kitty made it better, I hope we can be good friends. We make our way to the airport, and patiently wait for our bags. Well, at least I was patient..
       'God damn it! Where's my bag?! Mark! My bag!! Mah bag has mah cuddle pillow in it' She shed a single tear, but quickly wiped it away    'Th-They stole it, Mark..' She cried more, not bothering to wipe the tears away, but just covered her face. I brought her into a hug, to calm her down, her face rested on my shoulder, and her whole body was bent over, her hands moved down to her side, and she was just weightless.
    'Kitty..pay attention, please? I don't know what your bag looks like, and I don't want it stolen.'
Suddenly a teal suitcase came on the conveyor belt with big black glittery letters saying
Nerdy Kitty! Septiplier Trash!

    'Kitty I found your bag.' I picked up the suitcase that was surprisingly really heavy, then I handed it to her. She immediately unzipped it, to show her clothes, Septiceye Sam, a teal blanket, and a red pillow.
     'YASSS!!! DANKÈ, MARK, DANKÈ!!!' She cried into the pillow softly repeating Dankè which I think means thank you in some language.
   I decided I should call Jack and tell him I'm at the airport. I go to my contacts, call My Dork, and wait.
       Ring   Ring   Ring
'Yass?' He answered, very cutely, I might add.
'I'm at the airport, you can pick me up now'
'Sure thing! On it!'
'Ok, bye, love you'
'Uh...ya...bye'
'Jack, I-'
I was interrupted by the sound of Jack hanging up, I didn't even mean to say that! It's habit!
   'You said I love you~' Kitty said 'Suurrre you're just friends' She said with a giggle.
   'It's of habit, Kitty! So shush!' I snapped
   'Someone's gettin defensive' she chuckled
   'Ugh! Just-please..shut up and listen..'
   'Okie!'
  'I said it of habit, Kitty, it's not like I meant to say it' I paused 'It's not like I love him. Get it?'
   'Get it get it, got it got it, boom leggo, Dear~'
   'That's from something...'
    'A cheer I think'
    'Oh ok'

~~~5 minutes later~~~
   'Meow~'
   'You're a cat. What do you take me for?'
   'But what type of cat?'
    'Uhm...I dunno...Russian Blue?'
    'Wow...so specific..'
    'That's what you asked for!'
     'Damn...you're right...but it's from your Meow video'
      'OHHHH! My turn?' She nodded 'Ok..listen to this..BORK BORK!!!'
     'A dog from your Dog video'
     'Damn it!'

   'WOAH! BITCH IM FABULOUS!!'

     'I need to take this, it's Jack.'
      'Okie, Dear~'

       'Jack, hello?'
       'Hi, uh, yea, I'm here. I can take your friend in the back'
       'She is just a friend, Jack, so don't say friend like friend, because it's not like that at all. She's a friend not a friend'
       'Fine..anyways I'm here'

     'JESUS CHRIST! IM RUINING RELATIONSHIPS!!!' Kitty cried into her red pillow she calls cuddle pillow, and by all the times she's cried into it, I can see why.
     'It's a friendship, Kitty, calm your t-'
    'Tacos..'
    'What?'
    'Calm your tacos'
    'Fine. Calm your tacos.'

~~~In Jacks Car~~~
   'Dankè for allowing me in your car. Me and Mark are just friends, and I hope to be your friend too, I enjoy your videos.'
     'Dankè?' Jack questioned
      'Thank you in German'
      'Watch out, Mark, you're friends with a nazi'
      'THAT WAS YEARS AGO!!! AND OMFG JACK WOWW. IF DIS IS HOW CHU TREAT YOUR FANS' Kitty cried into her cuddle pillow. But then she shot her head up. 'Jack. You're jealous..' Jacks face turned bright red.
     'Uhm...what house'
     'Any given McDonalds'
     'Haha...lame'
      'Jesus Christ Jack, I will slap you!'
~~~At McDonalds~~~

Kitty's P.O.V.

I'm gonna show Jack a piece of my mind-.- How dare he be so rude! He's just jealous anyways...but still.
I grabbed my suitcase, Cuddle Pillow, and got out the car, but not before back handing Jack.

Marks P.O.V.

Kitty just slapped Jack! Oh my god! I hope My Dork is ok...