Someone New Chapter Three

>> Somewhere in Town << 2:00PM The Next Day

Member of Destruct, David: " I can't believe he did that! "

* Flashback to Destruct's stageroom * Two Hours Earlier

Destruct's Manager, Michael: " Hold up a sec guys. I need at least one of you to stay with me for another hour or so. "

Member of Destruct, Chris: " If it's for an interview then count me out. "

Michael: " Aw, come on. It's Star Idol who wants to interview you. "

Chris looks at David and replies with..

Chris: " Then take David. He's only done 1 interview with them. Besides, I've done 3. "

David: " BETRAYALSSS! YOU FUCKIN' TRAITOR!!! "

Michael: " That's actually not a bad idea. Let the world know more about ' Red ' sort of thing! "

David: " But everyone knows who I am already, Mike! I am the lovable and funny Red, that fan girls find attractive and very sexy. "

Chris: " I find that statement very untrue. More conceited and vile. Much of a unappealing thing to look at. Other words to describe you as is pussy repellent, dick magnet, repulsive. "

David: " Shut yo face, Chris. I am IN FACT the ' visual ' of this team. Besides, the real reason why you don't want to do this interview is because you got the hots for Megan. "

Chris: " WHA- I DO NOT HAVE THE HOTS FOR MEGAN! " -blushes-

David: " Your flustered expression says otherwise. "

Chris: " Whatever dude. Just do good in the interview. "

Chris ran off.

David: " HEY WAIT! I DIDN'T AGREE TO DO THIS YOU TRAITOR! I WANT TO EAT CAKE ALREADY! YOU'RE SUCH A MEGAN FANBOY! I WILL NOT DO IT! YOU HEAR ME?! I'M NOT- "

Chris runs back over to punch David onto the floor.

Chris: " JUST GO ALREADY!!! "

>> Somewhere in Town << 2:03PM

David is walking backwards to look at the building where he last saw Chris.

David: " I swear, next time I see him! I'm going to punch him in his pretty boy face!! "

David suddenly bumped into someone. He turns around to see a girl with silky red hair and light red eyes.

Unknown: " Ow... "

David: " Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to knock you over. " He lent her a hand to help her get up.

Unknown: " No, it's okay. "

They both looked into each others' eyes  and blushed. Then, they both immediately stepped away from each other.

David: " S-Sorry.. "

Unknown: " I-It's alright.. "

Unknown: ' Wait a sec.... that voice and face... '

Unknown: " Hey, aren't you that famous singer...Red? "

David: " Uhhhhh... "

David: ' Oh shit, she figured me out... Maybe I should run for it.. '

Unknown: " Relax, I'm not one of your crazy fangirls. Jeez. "

David: " Wait, so you're not one of our fans?? "

Unknown: " Haha, I'm not saying I'm not a fan of your music. I'm just not a fan of you guys and your looks. But I can understand how careful you are, because I'm an idol myself. "