Showdown Chapter Six

>> Sweets Cafe ( Cake Shop ) << 8:30AM The Next Day

Member of AngelBeats, Megan: " Who knew working part time at a cake shop while doing idol training could be so tiring... " -yawns- 

Member of Destruct, Chris laughs, " The good side is that you're showing great progress. We got a lot of good companies that has offered to sign you up as one of their artists. Have you decided on one? " 

Megan: " Not exactly... I'm not really sure yet. I'm still trying to decide on which company will treat me fairly. " 

Chris: " Well, just tell me when you do choose. We'll contact them as soon as possible! " 

Megan: " Chris.. you know you all don't have to do this for me... I know how busy you are..being an idol yourself... So you don't have to keep training me.. " 

Chris: " What are friends for? Trust me, Megan. We're doing this because we want to. So no worries! Besides, Michael says this is a good opportunity to learn a thing or two about management. Though I think he's just using that as an excuse to take a break from David and I. " 

They both start to laugh. 

Megan: " Thank you.. If it weren't for you guys, I would still be too afraid to move on...so......thanks..! " -blushes-

Chris: " Y-You're welcome.. " -blushes- 

I looked to see Nicole ( Star ) run into the shop, behind her was Member of Destruct, David. As soon as David quickly got into the shop, he slammed the door behind him shut and try to hold the door in place. I heard thumping noises as if they were trying to break down the door, so I jumped out of my chair immediately. 

Chris: " Oh. There you guys are. I was about to think that you guys ditched us to go on a secret date or something. " 

David: " As much as I want to retort back to that comment, you really need to get Megan out of here. " 

Chris: " What? Why? " Chris's face was filled with distraught. 

Megan: " Is there something wrong? " 

Nicole ran up to me and handed her cellphone. As I looked through, there were images of a hooker with another man... however, she looked identical to me... 

Nicole: " Somebody uploaded phony photos of you.. Not only that, but there's a rumor spreading that you're using David and Chris's fame to reach up to the top. " 

Megan: " W-What..? I would never do that! " 

David: " They must have photoshopped it... Real or not though, the media is blowing up because of it. " 

Chris: " Any idea who would potentially do all of this? " 

Nicole shook her head and ended with a sigh. 

Nicole: " An anonymous source started this.. But, the paparazzi were tipped off about this place, so you need to get out of here now! "

Nicole started pushing out Chris and I out the back door. I was terrified. " Now hurry! " I heard a loud *slam* and realized David was on the ground. Dozens of people rushed into the shop with cameras, microphones, and notepads. Nicole tried to get them to back off ,but they wouldn't leave.. Cameras were flashing....

Paparazzi: " Megan? Is it true that you're using our beloved idols, Zero and Red, for your own personal gain? "

Megan: " W-What? " 

Paparazzi: " After the horrible accident, was your only solution is to become a nymphomaniac? Are you trying to make your way back to the top by sleeping with our idols? "