Don't leave

A JunHoon one-shot. A bit of angst. This is for @junhui_

~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~

A loud crash filled the small apartment as Jihoon and Junhui are engaged in yet another fight.

"Stop this Jihoon! Why are you making such a big deal out of this! I don't get mad when you're alone with Soonyoung but why are you so mad when I hang out with Minghao!?"

"You know why Junhui! I don't like sharing you!"

"And you think I do?! Six months Jihoon. We've been dating for six months so why are you suddenly being like this!?"

"Because it's getting out of hand! Soonyoung is my best friend, but you just met Minghao and suddenly he's the center of your world!"

"Because he understands me! We're both foreigners Jihoon. You know how hard it was for me when I just moved here, and I don't want him to experience that!"

"So you don't mind your boyfriend being lonely just so your new friend has someone to hang-out with!?"

"My Gosh Jihoon. Why are you saying all this now? If you didn't want us to be friends you could've told me before!"

"Because I didn't want to seem so controlling! Because I was scared you'll leave me if I become too selfish! I hang-out with Soonyoung to take my mind off the fact that you're having so much fun without me!"

"That's bull Jihoon! What is it? Tell me the truth!"

"That is the truth! I was scared that maybe... that maybe you like being with him than being with me!"

Silence enveloped the apartment, Jihoon's sobs the only sound you can hear.

"Because he's so much cuter than I am! Because he dances better than I do! You both got along so well that everyone we didn't know thought you two we're the ones dating and not us! Because everyone thinks you two are a match made in heaven and the thought that you and I we're dating didn't even cross their minds. He's cute and everyone loves him! I'm rude and short so no one likes staying with me! You both have this conversations that we know nothing about!"

"Jihoon I--"

"Because I'm such a worthless person! I'm so stupid! I'm rude and I'm not affectionate! Opposite of what Minghao is! I can't even spend time with you anymore!"

"Jihoon stop. You are not worthless."

Jun stepped closer to Jihoon and enveloped the smaller boy in a hug.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel all of this. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry if I made you feel worthless when I promised you that I will make you feel like the most amazing person alive. I'm sorry Jihoon. I didn't know it affected you so much."

Jihoon slowly hugged back his boyfriend, now also a crying mess.

"Don't think about what others think. What matters is that you and I both know that we love each other and we're made for each other okay?"

Jihoon nodded, burying his face in Jun's chest.

"I love you Jihoonie. I'm sorry for yelling."

"I love you too, but I have to leave Junhui."

Jun pulled back, surprised by what his boyfriend just said.

"Jihoon are you breaking up with me because I wo--"

Jihoon cut off his boyfriend with a kiss.

"No silly. I won't do that. I just have to leave for a workshop. But I'll be gone for two months."

"When are you going to leave?"

"In a week. So I hope you can call Minghao and tell him I want you for myself for a while."

"Sure baby bear. No problem."

"Thanks Junhui. I love you."

"I love you too baby. I promise that I will make you feel special every single day. I'll make time for you."

A kiss on the lips sealed the promise.

╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!
Yay! I'm done with another one! Periodicals just finished and I haven't been able to continue my other one-shots but I hope you keep supporting this, despite the slow update. These are my one-shots that are on the works and hopefully, some that you will look forward to:

Jeongcheol
SoonHoon
Hancheol
Seoksoo
Multi-ship
Meanie

If you have any requests, feel free to message me or comment in any of my chapters. Also if you want to, can you follow and support this little writing potato? Thank you! ❤

Join the ChocoHoney Fam! ❤

Lots of Love,

MissChocoHoney