So happy to be with you again

Hey honeys!

Long time no update!  Sorry for being so inactive. Because it just so happens that my phone(containing all my drafts and finished stories) went for a swim in our bathtub. -_- I'm so stupid.

Worry not! It is getting fixed and once it is fully repaired I can update a new Jeongcheol, SoonHoon, Seoksoo, Hancheol and Junhao. Although the last 3 are still unfinished, they are just lacking endings and finishing touches 😁

I really want to thank everyone who requests ships and those that say they really like my stories. I think there are plenty of amazing stories out there and I am touched you like mine too.

Aaaaanywaaaay,  enjoy this little fluff one shot!

≧﹏≦≧﹏≦≧﹏≦≧﹏≦

Soonyoung craned his neck,  attempting to find his boyfriend in the swarm of passengers getting off the plane. He wiped his sweat with his sleeve.

1,2,3,4...

Soonyoung counted just how many passengers are getting out of the baggage area. (A/N I do not know what those places are called so please  forgive me 😂)

Soonyoung pushed his way to the front of the crowd while raising a huge card with his boyfriend's name in it.

"Where is he?", Soonyoung grumbled.

Then right that second,  he sees his boyfriend carrying his luggage, seemingly looking for him.

"BABE!"

Soonyoung yelled, but it almost seemed like a whisper in the midst of all the chaos. But his boyfriend's head whipped towards his direction, as if he heard the shout loud and clear.

Soon young rushed towards his boyfriend and enveloped him in a warn hug. Smelling in the scent he missed for 2 whole months.

"My gosh babe. I missed you so much. ", Soonyoung whispered in his lover's ear.

His lover pulled away a bit and stared at Soonyoung for a while.

"I missed you too. So so much Soonie. I'm so happy to be back. If it wasn't for that conference,  I wouldn't even dream leaving you and our friends."

Soonyoung looked at his lover endearingly. He needed the courage for this. He stepped forward and put his hands on his lover's tiny waist. He used his other hand to lift his boyfriend's chin up.

"Babe?", his boyfriend said in a hushed whisper.

Soonyoung gently placed his lips over his lover's soft ones.  He can hear the shutter of cameras going off.

His boyfriend's arms wound around his neck. His hands tangling themselves in Soonyoung's black locks.

Multiple strangers stopped and watched the couple kiss, some cooing and some sending looks of admiration. Some insults and judging stares we're thrown as well, but the couple couldn't care less. They were happy.

When they separated, Soonyoung's lover grinned at him and hugged him tightly.

"What was that for?", Soonyoung's lover whispered breathily.

Soonyoung hugged him tighter and spun him around. As he put his boyfriend down, he patted his back pocket to make sure the blue velvet box was still there. (Super cliché from this point onward. Fluffiness overload. You have been warned)

Right on cue, music started to fill the airport.

A little smile

That was all it took