Don't mess with the queen

Jeongcheol (Suicide Squad AU)

So my friend recently just got into kpop and was introduced to SEVENTEEN last March. She said that she definitely ships Mom and Dad together because they had a ton of moments together. So... she saw a picture of Harley! Jeonghan and she asked me if I could write a Jeongcheol Suicide Squad kind of thing. Though she did tell me to make a new kind of scene and not get any scene from the movie itself. Just wanted to clarify that. Also, I do not read any of the comics so I have no idea what kind of relationship Harley and Joker has so this will be purely based on some scenes of the movie as well as my imagination.

Welp~ Enjoy the fic^^

╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!

He was called the king of the city. The ruler of the criminals. Even the scariest men stand frozen when met with his presence.

He has been called crazy, insane, psycho and has even been called Satan's incarnate.

He was captured and was sent to Pledis Asylum. There, he met Doctor Yoon Jeonghan. A beautiful man with hair that shone like gold and eyes that twinkle every time he smiles.

Dr. Yoon thought he was curing him. Little did he know that it was the other way around. The man in front of him was slowly messing with his mind, manipulating the doctor to make him do whatever he wanted.

The day of the escape, Dr. Yoon clung to the man, begging to come with him.

"Take me with you."

With a cynical smile, the man took a blade and traced it along the side of the doctor's jaw.

"No can do sugar. A sweet thing like you will die in the insane jungle I run."

"I won't be a burden, I promise."

His eyes shone with determination. The man can sense the underlying desperation and lunacy.

"Hmmm... Will you do anything for me?"

The silver haired man asked, grabbing his luscious locks.

Doctor Yoon swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing as he did so. The man's eyes hungrily followed the movement.

"Will you... kill for me?"

An insane lilt can be heard the moment he said those words. Surely this... doctor cannot answer to his demands. He let go of the doctor's hair and retracted the blade he was holding against the man's jaw.

"Yes. Yes I would kill for you. If that's what you wanted. I would kill everyone you want me to kill. Please."

The moment those words left his mouth, the man quickly turned around. He picked up a pistol, handing it to the doctor.

"If I asked you to kill me, will you do it?"

At this point, the man was grinning maniacally.

"Yes. I would kill you, and I will kill myself right after."

The man turned around, chuckling before it turned to a full-blown cackle. When he turned back and made eye contact with the doctor, he slowly approached the kneeling man, grabbing his chin and kissing him forcefully. The doctor returned the kiss just as hard.

He pulled back and turned the doctor around, pointing to a man wearing an identical coat he was wearing.

"Kill him. Kill the man you knew as your father. Kill him and I would take you with me. Kill him and you will become my queen."