They Don't Know pt.1

Hey everyone ❣ I wanna start this off by saying or informing everyone that I am not your original MissChocoHoney. The original writer decided to stop writing in this kind of format and now writes in fake social media format in twitter. That's actually where we started talking. We both write socmed fics. Anyway, she told me about this account and how she felt bad that she kind of discontinued this book without telling everyone. So I basically decided to ask for her account and asked permission to update her stuff and she agreed. I just want to say now that english isn't my first language so there might be some errors. I'm a Filipina, 19 and I have brown eyes and dark brown hair. My name is Dhanica but you can call me whatever you want. If anyone is curious, the original author is a Filipina but she moves around a lot and is now residing in Singapore. Her name is Nikka. We have never met each other before but we have seen each other's faces. Anyway, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment 💕 Love you guys 🥺 Hope you enjoy this one shot!

Disclaimer: Anything about classes or subjects in this fic are very inaccurate. I did not find any info about this and I personally know nothing about it. I am a biology major so the fields are very different and I cannot apply my own experiences here.

‐----------------‐-‐-----------------------

*3rd person's POV*

"Fuck babe, don't leave marks"

A taller male was caged by a smaller male against the walls of a dance room.

"Well if you didn't flirt with all those girls in front of me then I wouldn't need to mark you at all."

"I was not flirting!"

"You winked at them Soonyoung! What the fuck was that then if that wasn't flirting?!"

"I was just playing around!"

The shorter male was furious. The taller male, Kwon Soonyoung, gently removed the shorter's hands on his shoulders and proceeded to pepper his face with kisses.

"I'm sorry. I was really just playing around. They just so happened to be there. I didn't mean to upset you. You know that you're the only one for me Ji."

The shorter male, Lee Jihoon, visibly started to calm down as the taller cupped his face and gave him small pecks on his lips.

"Just... don't do it again. I know we're supposed to hate each other but I can't take it. The next time you do that, I will slap a bitch. No matter what gender. They better not try to take you away from me."

"Of course love. I'm all yours."

Lee Jihoon, a 4th year music student. Dubbed as a musical prodigy. Won countless medals and caught the attention of large entertainment companies. His cute yet manly exterior along with his angelic voice made him extremely popular.

Kwon Soonyoung, a 4th year dance major. Dubbed as a dance prodigy. Won just as much medals and garnered just as much attention. His reverse charms and his visuals got him popularity in their campus.

But there's one thing. Everyone thinks they hate each other. In their eyes, the quiet Lee Jihoon does not get along with the bright Kwon Soonyoung. Everytime they pass each other, either a smirk or a glare will be seen on their faces.

It all started during their first year in university. After both of them moved to Seoul. They were in different majors, different classes and different extra curricular activities. Nobody ever saw them together. Then the talent show was announced. By that time, Jihoon was already getting a lot of attention in his faculty by his seniors and his teachers. Soonyoung was already popular in the dance faculty as well due to his friendly attitude as well as his creative and memorable dance moves.

Everyone mistook their competitiveness with hatred. Once they noticed that everyone thought they hated each other, they decided to go along with it. It wasn't that difficult to keep up the charade since they barely see each other in the first place.

"I'm so excited to finally tell everyone that we don't want to kill each other"

The taller male giggled at his lover's words. The annual talent show was announced earlier that week. Since they are seniors, they are finally allowed to compete with other faculties and also perform with students from different majors. Of course, the two decided to come out with a BANG and reveal their real status around the same time the charade began. They prepared an over the top performance. For the first time, Jihoon will dance and Soonyoung will sing on stage while both still do their respective fortes.

"We're soooo gonna win this love."

Jihoon looked up at Soonyoung and gently kissed his lips.

"Of course"

The two stared at each other with soft gazes while holding their partner in their arms.

"I love you Jihoon."

"I love you too, Soonyoung."

--time skip to performance day--

Donning a red jacket, a black turtleneck, ripped leather pants and black combat boots, Soonyoung confidently walked towards the waiting area. As he arrived, murmurs filled the room.

"Oh my gosh! He's here!"

"They're wearing the same color scheme!"

"Do they have the same theme?"

"Oh no! What if they fight?!"

"I hope there will be no drama."