A/N

Okay so I know that I promised a whole bunch of one shots before. But rereading it now (as well as my past published one shots) my style changed quite a bit. I don't know if it is for better or for worse or whatever. I just haven't found my style yet so I would probably have different writing styles through the course of this one shot compilation.

Anywaaaay... Back to the old one shots. So I did delete them, only keeping the plots. I also kept SOME of the requests although I did lose some and I can't really just look at all the comments in all the chapters.

However, I will be trying my very best to publish one shots that would give you your dose of sugary sweetness or the occasional heart break.

Now if you do want to request, I still do accept them. Although I will warn you that it will take a very long time. So long that one day you might just be surprised that I tagged you in a chapter of a one shot that you requested.

I may seem like I'm slacking off (which I kind of am here in WP) but I really am trying to do my best. I have been more active in ao3 in this recent months. I do have a multi chaptered SoonHoon, JeongCheol, BokuAka and Yoonmin story in there that I do update more regularly. The reason for that is probably that unlike this compilation, one story already has a certain plot. In one shots, you kinda have to have a new story or plot to work with.

There are just some times that I do get vv inspired and start writing a chapter, which admittedly, I sometimes forget where I wanted the story to go.

I will keep writing one shots about our bbys SVT (with occasional cameos from Yoonmin lmao) but dear readers, I do hope you forgive me for the wait and probably the occasional fillers that I might publish.

Thank you all for reading this and enjoying it so far! I do enjoy it whenever somebody comments or even reaches out and message me.

BTW, just in case some people are wondering

I am a girl
I am in High School

I became a Carat during the start of mansae era

My UB is Jihoon but Seungcheol is clawing his way up there

My Ultimate ship in SVT is SoonHoon

My Ultimate Bias Group is Infinite

Also some people have asked me and messaged me some things. So here are the answers

-I am indeed straight
-I am from the Philippines
-My name here in WP is MissChocoHoney is because I love chocolate and I was blonde when I made this account.
-No, I am not revealing my true name anytime soon
-Yes, I do have a friend that ships kpop idols as much as I do

Love love Honeys~

If you do have any questions just reach out to me or even just comment on this chapter.

P. S. To those that requested for a one shot recently, I am probably finished but in the process of major rewriting because I thought of a better plot Lmao.

Spread the sweetness, Spread the love

🔥Stay Lit
👑Keep winning
🌟Shine bright
💎Crash land in that diamond life

I love you all, you amazing people.

MissChocoHoney