Chapter three-Compton

I'm now at the airport waiting for my dad.Oh yeah,and try not to get mad when people mistake me as Beyoncé.

My mom says I look like Beyoncé and keeps on saying she's the only one that says that.Well guess what mom?So does half the US.

''Jennifer!"I heard my dad call my name.
Ever since my parents split up,my mom literally forbidden me from seeing him so this is the first time I saw him.

Jennifer's dad pov
I was in the airport when I saw my daughter Jennifer.She looks so beautiful and grown up.I tried not to cry when I saw her.She looked so much like her mom.Her mom used me and said she
didn't need me anymore.It hurts me still till this day because I still love her.

Jennifer's pov
"Daddy!"I cried out as I dropped my luggage and ran at him.He laughed as he picked me up and hugged me."You've grown up so much since we last FaceTime."My dad said rubbing through my hair looking at me.

"Come on now grab your stuff and let's go"I did what I was told.

I gasped when we pulled up at the hou- sorry,MANSION,my mouth was on the marble driveway.My dad just laughed at me and took my stuff in.

My dad just laughed at me and took my stuff in

The living room was huge.

And when my dad showed me to my room,I had to contain my excitement

And when my dad showed me to my room,I had to contain my excitement.I love it😍.
"You like it?"My dad said to me.
"I love it!"I yelled,jumping on my bed.
It was so soft!
My dad laughed again and said,"Ok honey,well you better start getting dressed up because my friend from next door is coming over with his son."

"Ughh why?!?!" I whined."your friends son is probably too young or too old for me!"
"Oh no he's not, he's actually your age" That was all I needed to get out of bed and start getting ready. My dad laughed and left my room.

Hello I'm backs!

Song:straight outta Compton

Question:had u watched straight outta Compton?

I forgot to add her room srry