Chapter twelve-Shawty had them apple-bottom jeans...

Jennifer's POV
      I was up in my room after the party was done. I'm in my bed, just thinking about that night when I didn't save Alec.

      It was a school day on Friday, and usually Alec is hype on that day, but today he isn't. When I asked him what's wrong, he just shrugs. When the teacher ask him something, and let me tell you, he's really smart, he just says, "I don't know." So after school, I was going to investigate.

     We walked together after school, and I was sounding like the school counselor. I was bugging him, and he look like he want to punch someone.

       We arrived at my house, and he told me he would call me later. At least I was glad he was talking a little bit.

     When six o'clock came, Alec called me. "Hey, sorry I was treating you like shit, I don't feel well." I shrugged my shoulders. "It's ok, I'm in the car, we can text right now." He laughed. "Same, fam, bye" we hung up and started to text each other.

Me: Hey best frannn
Alec:Hey fam
Me:Wyd
Alec:Just hanging out with my boyfrannn u
Me:just hanging out with my dad
Alec:Lit💯🔥 alright I'll call u later
Me:Alright get ur blowjob on
Alec:Trust me sweetie I will and get ur ride on I know Jeremy want to get  a hold of that body of yours
Me:😶
Alec:Well gotta blast we are at his house 😉👅👬🗣🍆🍑
Me:😶😱😰😨😮🤐😦
Alec:Gotta blast
That phone call changed my life.
For the worse.

      "Why?" I said, tears streaming down my face. He just told me he wants to commit suicide. He was crying on the other side of the phone."Nobody loves me, when I came out, my dad abused me, and he still does to this day. When I told my mom, she confronted him, but he lied. He just got done abusing me. Jennifer, I love you, but I can't live with this anymore."

       "You can live with me," I told him. He sighed on the other side."Jen, it's not that easy. I still have to deal with everyone else. The other reason is you." My stomachache turned worse. I put him on hold and threw up the stuff in my stomach.

     When I got back on the phone, he explained." What I mean is, you didn't do anything. I just feel bad for you because you have to deal with me."

      I was shocked." Oh my God. I never get tired of you." He sighed. "Jennifer, it's already too late." With that he hung up.

       I ran over to his house, running past his dad. Fortunately, his door was unlocked. I slowly opened the door and tears sprang to my eyes.

     There was Alec, laying on the floor, bloody. I saw a empty pill bottle. I collapsed on the floor next to him and started hugging him. Somehow, he hugged me back, making me fall asleep.

        I woke up to a hospital room, but I'm on the couch. I heard Alec's voice. "I need you." He told me. I walked over to him.

       He reached for my hand, and we held hands for a while. He was sitting up in his bed, so he moved closer. I did the same and our lips connected.

      I wasn't shocked at all. I just let his sweet tasting lips take control of me. We pulled back, he smiled and  I smiled. "I love you," he whispered into my ear.

     The doctor came in telling me my time is up. I was walking out to the hallway when I passed his dad, I rolled my eyes at him and sat next to Alec's Mom.

      His mom smiled weakly at me, and I returned the smile. We were in the waiting room for an hour, until we saw a lot of doctors coming in. We ran in there, his dad wasn't in there. He was in the bathroom. It turns out Alec unplugged all the machines that was keeping him alive.

Then his chest stop rising so quickly. He died peacefully at 11:11 (what a coincidence I know). I fell on the floor and that's all I remembered.
                  Flashback ended

      I sighed and stared out the window. It was a beautiful night, and I was still in my dress. I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door to find Mika standing at the other end.

      "Hey, I just wanted to know if you're okay after all that happened today." He said softly. I smiled at his concern. "I'm fine," I told him.

       "Well, I gotta go, my dad is going to kill me." With that, he turned but stopped. He faced me again.

     "Jennifer, can I have your phone number?"

YALL HE FINALLY TAKING IT SLOW

VOTE™COMMENT™HATE™SHARE™ONE SHOTS

WORD COUNT-821