chapter nine- All around me are familiar faces...

Mika's out today.

I saw him getting out of the car,Lindsay right on his trail. When she turned around and saw me looking out the window, I backed away real quick. Then I heard the doorbell ring. My dad opened the door, looked at the person, and slammed it in their face.

"Who was that?" I asked once I got downstairs.
"Lindsay" he said, making it sound like a disease. A smile crept on my face, but, of course, my dad was confused.

"What's so funny?"

"Damn dad, you a savage!" I laughed for the first time in days. A smile also grew on my dad's face. We had a good laugh for a while then he said,"Oh! I forgot to tell you that I'm holding a charity event tonight."

I got quiet after that. "OH REALLY! NOW YOU TELL ME! I GOTTA FIND A DRESS THANKS FAM!" I screamed at my dad, running upstairs,grabbing my car keys and wallet, and started to head to my car.

As I was making my way towards my car, I saw Mika come out his front door. Alone, fortunatly.
"Hey, Jen," He said. running up to me. I stopped and turned around and smile at him.

"Hey Mika. Are you okay?'' I asked. "Yeah, I'm good, as long I'm out the hospital and away from Lindsay," I coughed, he frowned at that, then contiuned. "I'm a free man!" He yelled, making me laugh.

"So, where are you going?" He asked, trying to sound casual, but from the looks on his face, he looks nervous. "The mall" I said

We made our way to the mall.
(skip car ride)

'' All around me are familiar faces, worn out-'' I slapped him before he could finish. He winced at the contact, his cheek turning red. As he was nursing his cheek, he pointed out the dress.

     It was a firey red dress that stopped just below my knees and flows from the waist down. I  stared at him in shock as I took it from him. Good thing it was my size. I went to pay for it and left the mall.

                Skip car ride (again)
    We get out the car laughing at something stupid I said.
"Okay, I'll see you later." Mika called out to me. I smiled and walked to my house. When I approached, I was stopped by him.

The guy that treated me like a whore.

VOTE™COMMENT™HATE™SHARE™ONE-SHOTS

WORD COUNT:416