Chapter Eleven- Now you're talking my language...

Mika's POV
     I was in my room, just pacing back and forth, thinking about what happened back there. What if her phone didn't ring? What if she didn't get punched? What if I didn't beat him up?

    I know this next part is going to sound girlie, not to be sexist or anything, but my lips still are burning when out lips brushed against each other.

     I sighed and went to get ready. I took a shower, and put on my outfit with is a black beanie, shirt, leather jacket, pants, and low top converse. Everything I was wearing is black

      I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs to get it. It was my mom, and she did a double take on what I was wearing. "Umm... Mom? Mommy? Are you okay?"

     She snapped out of it. "Damn, where are you going looking like that? Lucky girl you are trying to impress." She said jokingly until she saw my face burning red. "So you are." She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

     I finally said something I wouldn't admit to myself, I'm surprised my mom didn't laugh at me. "Mom," I started. "I'm in love."

Jennifer's POV
I got ready for the party.
      I put on the dress I bought earlier, thinking about how would Mika would react to it.

      I pinned my hair in a messy bun, my natural blonde highlights showing. My dad came in to check on me.

     "Are you okay? I called the cops, and he's in jail, again." I took one look at him, and gave him a big hug. He looked surprised, but hugged me back.

      "What's the real reason you and Mom separated?" I asked. His eyes turned into a dark brown just like Mika's. "Sweetie," he started.

Mika's POV
     I arrived at the party, searching for Jennifer, and maybe resume what we were about to start earlier. I saw everyone's head turn towards the stairs and gasped. I looked up and gasped too.

    Jennifer looked amazing. She's wearing that dress I picked out for her, hair  in a sexy messy bun. I wish I knew her all my life, I want to ask her out, but she's been here for two months, almost time to go to college.

Jennifer's POV
I hate attention.
   I swear, it's just a red dress, nothing inappropriate.
      "Is that your daughter?" I heard a older lady ask my dad. He nodded. She looked towards me and started making her way.

      Thankfully, I saw Mika making his way to me. I walked towards him. He looked nervous, especially earlier. "Hey," I said smiling. "Hey, I see you're getting quite the attention," he said jokingly. We walked around, me trying not to stare at him for too long.

       I saw the lady talking to my dad earlier walking up to me. She asked me something that almost made me have a spit take. "Had you ever thought of modeling?" She asked. "No, why?" Then she hand me over her business card. "Call me." She said then left.

       I was reading the card. It all seemed good to me, but there's just one little problem. My eyes widen."she wants you to model for Victoria Secret?!" He said, giving a low whistle. "Do it." I looked at him and was about to say something.

      A guy that was catering cake asked me if I want one. I nodded and took the cake and fork out of his hands. Mika also got one.

     "Now you're talking my language,"I say as I get a forkful or cake. Mika looked over to my right, and groaned. He told the guy he had to talk to me real quick. He then turned around to me.

     "Are you homophobic?" He asked.
"No!" I said. I hate it when people are that way. "Good, because my friend over there is gay."

    "That's completely fine." I follow Mika to a guy that's talking to an older lady. Mika tapped on his shoulder, and he turned around.

      "Hey, this is Steven's daughter, Jennifer. She's been here for two months. Jennifer, this is Grayson."

      "Nice to meet you," he said, smiling at me. I smiled back. He reminded me of my gay best friend, Alec. God I miss him.

      "So, who's ready to part-ray!" He said, grabbing both our hands. He both laughed at his craziness. Me and Mika made eye contact. He smiled. I smiled back.

    As we where dancing, laughing, getting to know each other, and just having fun, a slow song came on.

      Everyone started to find someone to dance with, and Mika held his hand out to me. "I'm not trying to get ahead of myself, but I'm the best dancer there ever is."  I schooled my head, smiling.

       He put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. I'm not going to lie, I liked the way how his hands went down to my waist slowly. I put my hands on his neck, and we started swaying to the music.

       It felt like it was just me and him by ourselves, until the music ended. We pulled away from each other, only to turn around to Grayson with his lips swollen and red. We looked at him, while he looked uncomfortable, scratching his neck.

     "Looks like somebody got lucky" I said teasingly. He smiled sheepishly and added, "at least he was good, won myself a nightstand, and a relationship"

     " Finally you and him get together," Mika said. Grayson was looking at my pictures with my friends until he picked up the one with me and Alec.

     "Hey, who's this cute guy?" He asked turning to face me. I was holding back tears when he asked me that. I tried not to think of that horrible night.

     "He was my best friend," I started, and the guys look like they are about to beat up someone. "No, he didn't do anything to me. He is gay, but there's one problem."

      "What's that?" Mika said, gesturing me to continue, so I did. "The problem is, he committed suicide when I was there to stop him."

      The guys looked like they've been shot. They started to inch to me closer, and they gave me a hug. First Grayson, then last but not least, Mika.

      He wrapped his arms around me just like he did earlier, my face on his chest hearing and feeling his soft heartbeat. We pulled away when his dad came over to talk with him.

Mika's POV
      Jennifer has been through a lot in her life. And I have this little feeling that she has been through more stuff than she had told me.

      I was following my dad to where my mom is. My mom looked like she was about to explode, shining her megawatt smile.

     "So..." She said, still smiling at me. I was kind of getting worried about this woman.

     "That's the girl, huh?" She asked. I nodded my head and smiled sheepishly while scratching he back of my neck.

      "When can I meet her?" She asked. "Not now," I simply replied. Dab on them hoes. "Oh," she said her face falling.

      I sighed in relief. I just got saved from humiliation.

K SO I WAS LOOKING FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI SNAP AND I CAME ACROSS WHATS ON THE TOP IDK IF THATS THE RIGHT ONE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT

VOTE™COMMENT™HATE™SHARE™ONE-SHOTS

WORD COUNT-1238