Dicks and Chicks

I am clearly the best at making chapter titles. Anyway this is the chapter where I get into the nitty gritty shit. Let's start out easy with my sexuality, I am pan but prefer girls, mainly cause they aren't ass wipes. Nailed it.

What gender am I? I have no clue, recently I have been feeling more manly and have considered transitioning, but then I thought about how people would feel about it. Also I love boobs, I at least get to look at some everyday. SO FUCK IT! I am a gender of sorts, I used to be female, then gender fluid, now I have no McFucking clue. Also I know how to bind my chest, but it is fucking difficult, I don't look like I have boobs but I have a lot. I also just grew some more so yay. I should probably stop talking about my situation.

My crush shit. I don't fucking know what's happening there, all I know is that it is weird shit. They know I like them, they are dating someone, and I think my chances of getting with them are 20% so yeah I am hopeless.

My emotions. I have actually been really happy lately. Last week I was really sad cause my cat hadn't eaten in the last week, she was only drinking a lot water. We thought she either had diabetes or kidney failure. Luckily we changed her food to blue buffalo and she is really healthy, she has also lost some weight which is kinda good cause she was 32 pounds.

Goals for the future. I want to be a zoologist, and travel the world, then settle down in California and work at the San Diego zoo. Weird right? I hate kids yet I want to have them just so I can become a carrier, that's not the proper word but it is when they insert someone else's egg and sperm into your uterus and you carry the baby for them since they can't. I want to go to Santa Barbara university.

Hopes for right now. I don't have anything right now, I just want to live life and see what happens. I want my youth to be a good experience instead of constantly worrying about getting someone who I don't have chances with to love me. Sure I still love them, but I currently don't give a shit about anything. I need to learn how to relax and not be a total ass wipe. I also need to focus on my studies last year I failed two classes and my gpa was 2.67...... you don't need the exact stuff.

Nailed it.