the Fright

Lucy took a deep breath through her nostrils, before exhaling through her mouth.

She focused on her magic, letting it form around her.

At least she hoped it was forming around her. But she didn't want to open her eyes, not yet at least.

Training alone was fun in its own way, when she trained with Capricorn she always got nervous, having someone who is good in magic watch her was nervewracking.

So training alone with no one to judge her but herself was fun. besides, training was like switching on lights. She switched her magic on and off, on and off, on and off. To the point where she started to imagine the sound.

On, off. Lucy continued, feeling pleased that she could feel her magic around her now.

But there was another switch.

One that she will never touch, one that her dear mother warned to never touch. So she's just going to concentrate on her favorite switch-

"LUCE!"

HOLY SHI-

No no no nonononono! She switched it on! Noooooo!

One second she was on the ground, in the forest where Natsu's house was in. Next, she found herself falling through the sky.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

STUPID NATSU!

she screamed both in terror and in frustration as she fell through the sky. Luckily, her keys were still with her.

Yelling in frustration, Lucy tugged on Aries's key.

"COME ON!"

Finally, she ripped the key from the chain. And swiftly called for Aries.

"Wool wall!" She told Aries. Who nodded determinedly and held her hands out, creating a big wool pillow underneath them. Just in time as well. And Lucy fell face first on it.

She couldn't help but moan at the softness, But shook her head. Now is not the time.

Thanking Aries, Lucy slid down the wool. She wiped the sweat on her sweat pants. And inspected the forest in front of her.

"Stupid Natsu! It's all your fault!" She yelled out, frustrated tears in the corner of her eyes, despite knowing that Natsu won't hear her.

Let's just hope she's still in Magnolia. Or fiore at the very least.

Roaming around deeper into the woods, Lucy carefully regarded the forest. Who knew what was in here?

But after two full hours of aimlessly walking around, Lucy found herself getting tired. And the sun was setting, so she decided to set camp by a particularly large tree.

Setting up a fire. Lucy stared at the crackling campfire. Which reminded her of Natsu which in turn also reminded her of fairy tail.

Feeling the (somewhat unreasonable) anger slip away, Lucy started to miss them instead, and chuckled pathetically. 'This is day one and I'm already missing them' she thought sadly, when am I going to go back home? A week later? A month? A year?

Lucy sighed as she buried her face in her knees. No point in thinking about it now. I should get some sleep and think about it tomorrow.

Lucy struggled to keep her eyes open, but she soon surrendered. And fell into a dreamless sleep.

Meanwhile~

Natsu and Happy stared at the spot where Lucy was supposed to be. Yet saw nothing but specks of gold. Slowly Happy turned to Natsu.

"Um, Natsu, I think there's something wrong with my eyes, I can't see Lucy anymore" he gulped.

Natsu slowly turned to him, "m-me too..." they both stared at each other wide-eyed.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" suddenly they started screaming and running around, hands in the air, they panicked like headless chickens..

"WE KILLED LUCY!" they screamed, horrified.

They stopped and looked at each other,

"We should tell the master" Happy suggested, Natsu hurriedly nodded. And started towards the guild.

"Wait for me!" The blue feline shouted, struggling to keep up with Natsus incredible speed.