Stone heart

It was, it was them. Clover, Umi, and silk. What were they doing there? Lucy looked around and tapped a woman's shoulder.

"Excuse me? What's going on?" The woman looked at her, annoyed but still she answered her question.

"Uh, are you new here or something? They're obviously about to get punished!" What?

"What? Why?!" The woman only rolled her eyes.

"You won't believe this, but they dared to defy Boa-sama! They almost made her fall just because the girl didn't want boa-sama to step on her stupid snake! Those fools!" Almost? They were going through all of this for ALMOST tripping her? Lucy couldn't believe her ears. How could someone be so petty?

She looked back to see the boa lady walking down the stairs. The girls watching her intently. As she got to the last step. Lucy honestly thought they were going to be forgiven considering the kind smile she gave them. But then she held her hand out and pink hearts came out when she shouted something Lucy couldn't quite catch.

Suddenly they were turned to stone! Lucy gasped, what kind of magic is that? She ran to the rails and leaned in to see clearer. when she heard boa say to get them out of her sight. Lucy didn't wait to see what she meant by that. Grabbing scorpions key, she summoned him and told him to keep the two giant (scary) ladies that were stepping up to her friends. Ignoring the gasps from behind her.

"What-?!" They both shouted, surprised.

"Hey, over here!" She called to Boa. she didn't turn around fully yet but Lucy still continued. "Let my friends go, you shallow petty woman!" Too much?

Everyone gasped and it turned deadly quiet as Boa slowly turned around. And Lucy watched her face turn from astonished to outraged.

Too much.

Before she could even register what happened, she was grabbed from behind and dragged off.

"He-hey! Let go of me! Where are you taking me? Hey! HEY!" They didn't answer. And Lucy tried her best to struggle as she also saw scorpion get tackled by a bunch of women. "Scorpion! Forced closure!" She shouted, sighing in relief as he disappeared. And she admitted being a little amused when she saw the woman fall on top of each other. Each squealing, shrieking or shouting in surprise.

After a bit of struggling, and whining as they were completely ruining her cute yoga pants, she was thrown off like a sack of potato.

"Rude!" She scoffed. Standing up and dusting off her pants while looking around. Her hands slowed down once she realized she was in the arena that she was looking over just minutes ago. Looking up, she saw Boa and the two scary giant ladies beside her.

Yeah, they definitely didn't look happy.

Neither did the crowd, loud boos and glares were thrown her way. "Kill her! Kill her! Kill her!" They chanted and her brows furrowed. Are they serious? All because Lucy offended one person? They must really like her if they reacted like this. They had a murderous gaze directed at her.

"Who are you? And why did you come here?" The woman. Hancock questioned. Looking down at her.

"I'm Lucy! From fairy tail! Now let my friends go!" Lucy growled. Glaring at the woman. Who raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Fairy tail? What is that? I've never heard of it. No matter, you insulted me. And now you'll pay!" With fingers shaped like hearts. Pinky hearts came towards. Lucy's eyes widened. That's what turned them to stone!

With quick reflexes. Lucy dodged them, but Hancock didn't ease up. "Restrain her!" She ordered. The two giant women beside her advanced. And Lucy jumped back. Eyes narrowing.

Who should she summon? Loke? No, with all the women here he would go crazy. Taurus? No, even worse? There's no water so that's a no no for Aquarius. A-ha! Of course!

Lucy smirked. Taking out Virgo key. She summoned her. "Princess." She greeted like usual. And Lucy tried to ignore how deathly quiet the arena became as she instructed Virgo to make holes under the giant ladies. With a bow. Virgo went.

Then as if they remembered to breathe. The arena broke out in mutters and whispers. The two giant ladies were staring at her. Horrified. "How-how did you do that?" One of them questioned.

"With magic?" Wasn't that obvious? Didn't they have magic here? That Hancock lady was using magic... Wasn't she?

"Magic?" From behind the two ladies. Hancock sounded. The ladies (she really needed to know their names. She can't keep calling them two ladies.) Parted to show her.

With arms crossed. Hancock inspected her. Then turned around. "Bring her to my chamber." Once again. The arena turned deathly quiet. The only sound was that of Hancock heels clicking against the cement floor.

The cement floor.

VIRGO!

"Get away!" Lucy screamed at the two ladies. Running towards the stairs. "Hurry!" Too late. The ground shook beneath them and crumbled. Taking them down with it.

They screamed. Only to have it cut short. It was a fall alright but it was more to trap them there than to hurt them.

Lucy cringed. "Sorry, I forgot." She called out to them. While they gave an unimpressed grunt.

"Princess punshi-"

"Just go home Virgo."