before ze war

Lucy twitched, 'Hancock told Luffy not to cause a ruckus, so why do i feel like he did more than just that?' She turned to Hancock to voice her thought.

That is, until she saw the look on her face that just screamed she said something cheesy in her head. Lucy sighed, shook her head, and looked at the wall.

"Soon.." said the weird guy, they passed a level and heard screams.

"Such relaxing screams" he hummed. 

"Are you a sadist?!" Lucy screamed, inching away. Getting more creeped by the second."Ehh, im not!" He protested.

"Still, we're passing by another level, please enjoy it then." Hannyabal said when he knew Hancock wasn't listening, Suddenly Hancock kicked him to the floor, digging her heels into his back.

"I don't care about the screams! They're blocking the sounds of my hearts voice!" She shouted, domino tried to calm her down, hannyabal was Questioning why he was being treated like this despite being the assistant warden.

"But im kinda liking this - "

"are you a sadist or a masochist!? Make up your mind!" Lucy shouted. Then shook her head, and tried to calm Hancock.

"Come on Hancock, you better get off of him, even though all iwould like for you to do is break his back-" "oi" " - i mean we wouldn't want to hurt this kind man now do we?" Lucy chuckled nervously as she said that. 

Finally the ride was over, and they headed to Magellan's office. being introduced as going to the bathroom every half an hour, Magellan is a large man, about three times the height of a normal human. that was the first thing Lucy noticed about him, if she stood next to him she'd look like a dewrf! Apparently he was a poison man.

And that definitely didn't sit well with Lucy, since she didn't think she could die a death by poison. But now it was just added to her list of painful deaths she could die in. She shivered in fear. Although he seemed as silly as Hannyabal, having horns and bats wing.

Despite that, he carried a dangerous aura that warned anybody not to mess with him. 

"I've got such a cruel subordinate.." Magellan let out a poisonous sigh. Domino quickly told them to put on masks, "wha- that guy's dangerous!" Lucy muttered to herself. Before her mind could even register, Magellan was on the floor with Hancock over him, looking down at him, "What, exactly, were you attempting to have me inhale?!" Magellan was unexpectedly charmed like other people.

A series of funny, yet a bit tiring, events happened, but by now Lucy had been used to it. Though that didn't stop the headache that pounded her head.

"What? Intruders in MY impel down?" Lucy took a sharp intake. So her hunch was right! That idiot! 

"Warden..i would like to see the prisoner as soon as possible." Hancock insisted, acting all cute and innocent. 

"Ahh!" Lucy stressed, looking at Hancock abusing her charms, "come on Hancock, it's not going to work, he's the war-" 

"right, Let's go! Going right now!"

With hearts for eyes, the warden agreed, leaving Lucy gap mouthed.

"wha-it actually worked!" Suddenly her memories turned to all the times she tried to use her charms and failed. Maybe the people here are easily charmed, maybe she just doesn't have enough sex appeal...then again it was Hancock the one charming.

All of them proceeded to leave the office, Hancock looked at Lucy, catching her gaze, and nodded, as if telling Lucy to be careful. Lucy nodded back, smiling cheerfully. She could almost swear she saw a small smile on Hancock face, but she wasn't sure since Hancock turned a second later.

When they left, Lucy turned back, "where do i sit?" She voiced, the two guards didn't reply, she sighed. "I wish i could summon Lyra," she thought, but she knows that'll reveal her. So she just paced back and forth.

'I wonder if Luffys okay, what level is he on now? I could ask the guards...but then that'll be suspicious.' She stopped and groaned, "Soo bored!" She looked at the guards, "do you guys have card games or something?" One of them pursed his lips, and looked at the other. 

Time skip.

"BO-YAH, IN YOUR FACE!" Lucy cheered, throwing her hands in the air, the guards, (who she learned their names was atashi and enai) they slumped, "You said this was your first time playing this card game, so how come you're so good?" Enai whined, and Lucy giggled at him, before suddenly tensing. 

"Oh no, hurry! Magellan and the others are coming!" Atashi, started to gather the cards, and gave them to enai who stuffed them in his pockets, they quickly stood back in position. And Lucy started to whistle. Laughing a little on the inside. She also thanked god, and Hancock for training her, else she wouldn't have even noticed the footsteps.

Sometime later, they were heading back to the marineford. Hancocks cloak was returned back.

'Hancock acts really well' Lucy noted as she watched her interact with domino. Asking her about Luffy. 

Time skip~

After spending time in the marine ship for a few hours, they were guided to stand in front of the execution platform.

Lucy looked at ace, his head bowed, And sweat rolling off his skin that was bruised, 'this is Luffys brother, The guy who caused a war to start'

Lucy then looked at the gathered shichibukai. She bit her Lips, this is gonna be big. She never liked wars in the first place, and hated violence, (though she'll resort to violence if it's to protect her friends)

So having to take part in one is not really making her jump in joy, but as she stole a glance at ace again, and thought about Luffythat was probably fighting through hell and back to get to ace. she felt her resolve harden. No! for Luffy she's gonna give it her all!

Let's do this!