A MAN?! Yes A Man.

This chapter is not edited yet

Hancock had dragged Lucy with her on a ship with woman's too. She had said that there is something that she had to take care of. Yet Lucy couldn't understand why she had to come too. It reminded her of what elder nyon said. 'She tries to keep you close.' they had been there for about a week or so, and now they were finally returning. 

"Hancooock! Why are we in here? Can't we get out of this room?" Lucy whined from over the chair, and she continued on whining until Hancock grew a tick mark and suddenly stood from the bed.

Startling Lucy and causing her to fall from her chair with a yelp. But Hancock paid her no attention as she walked to the door with her snake following her, Lucy still on the floor blinked at Hancock, "she looks so cool with her snake following, I want a snake too but nooo..." Lucy pouted as she got up from her place on the floor. She summoned plue, "oh whatever I still have you, Plue!" She said cheerfully hugging the spirit.

"pun pun~" 

She had got out of the room just in time to see Hancock, heading to the other ship belonging to the marines, with her sister right beside her.

"So at last you have came for me? Such troublesome people." Lucy questioned what was going on. But she laughed when Hancock said that she want all the valued things on the ship, the vice-admiral momonga shouted that what she said was preposterous, but his men were already doing as told. He yelled at them and they snapped back from their lovey dovy mode, exclaiming that before they knew it they were already doing what she ask-no sorry ordered them to do. 

Well that makes sense. Who wouldn't want to be at the beck and call of such a beauty? Even Lucy fell for her charms every now and than.

...Well, most of the time. Okay. All the time! Geez.

While this Momonga man talked, Lucy listened in, playing with Plue. Not really all that interested in hearing what he had to say. He explained that Portgas D Ace (whoever that was) is being executed, in one week from today, and whitebeard is sure to strike up a war so that he can save ace. So they're gathering all  shichibukai and warlords to prepare for the war. And he said to Hancock that she can either join the war and help them or lose her position as a shichibukai. Of course Hancock rejected. And walked off, back to her ship.

"Let's get back to Amazon lily peacefully now!" She said and they started to sail back. Momonga said that she had two days to decide, and that he will be waiting here. So she better chose wisely. She only gave him a glance before turning away, "Do as you wish" 

"Ah home sweet home!" Lucy sighed and stretched. Breathing in the fresh air. As they entered Amazon lily, cheers sounded all over,

"SNAKE PRINCESS"

"DAISY-SAMA!"

"LAN-SAMA"

"LUCY-SAMA!"

Wait what? Since when did they cheer for Lucy? Lucy looked confused, a month or so before they were booing her, some giving her dirty looks whenever she passed by. Oh well she didn't really care why.

"GORGEAN SISTERS!"

They cheered as the sisters took the front, kuja Pirates following behind, waving at the still cheering crowd. Where did Lucy fit into all this you may ask? Well she was that awkward person on the side trying to penetrate the STILL cheering crowd so that she can go home to the comfortable bed and her nice comfy pj, just thinking about it made her sigh in pleasure.

"Lucy.." Lucy flinched knowing that Hancock was looking at her from over her shoulders. She slowly turned to Hancock, "you still have training" Hancock hissed.