the tale

Lucy was peacefully sleeping. Until she felt something sniffing her, annoyed she put a hand on the thing, and pushed it away, but then it came back and blew air on her, "ngh.."Lucy finally opened her eyes, and looked at it. "Stupid wild pig.. " she reclosed her eyes, why does everyone like to wake her up in annoying way? First a commotion then Margarite stating that it was quite 'late' and now a wild pig,

Wait, a wild pig?

Lucy popped her eyes open and looked at it again, well, more like it's mouth, it was about to eat her! "AHHHHH!" Lucy's hands immediately went to her whip, she closed his mouth shut, but it started to resist. I guess I have to knock it unconscious. Lucy thought, so with most of her strength, with the whip she pulled on it and did a spin before throwing it to the sky, when it was successfully out of sight, Lucy sighed, and then wiped her forehead, suddenly she heard furious thumping, and then a screech. The wild pig came again. this time he's not very happy. He charged, Lucy's old reflexes of running instead of fighting was activated, and she followed them. And ran to the village, as she was coming closer she screamed, "OPEN THE FREAKING GATE!" And they complied. As soon as she went in the gate shut down behind her, as she heard bump. Then the sounds of arrows shooting, she leaned on her knees and panted, "Lucy-sama thank you very much!" One of the womans said, "huh?" "Yes it looks like we won't have to worry about dinner tonight!" "O-oh o-okay?" Lucy smiled nervously at them, "it wasn't my intention but okay... " she mumbled, "but really Lucy-sama, you had managed to miss all the fun," "why? what happened?" After explaining the whole thing and the fight and anger they felt, Lucy was quite surprised, it seemed this man's action was very similar to natsu, and she was even more surprised to hear that Hancock cried,

Hancock cried?

Suddenly Lucys eyes turned red, "Lucy-sama?" "Thanks for telling me all this, I have to go now" Lucy without saying anymore word left, "is it just me or was Lucy-sama extremely angry?" "Oooh that man is gonna get it!"

The womans guarding the castle, were chatting until they saw Lucy speeding to them, "L — Lucy-sama? Ah! Lucy sama you can't enter!" Lucy glared at the woman intensely, "let. Me. In."the woman was frozen and Lucy entered. "Amara?" "She's so beautiful yet scary" the woman, amara. Fell to her knees cupping her cheeks with a blush coating them.

As soon as Lucy entered Hancocks chamber, she didn't bother looking at anyone but the man, "who — " before he can say another word, lucy grabbed him by his shirt and shook him, "was it you?! Did you make hancock cry!? Huh?!" "Lucy?" "Lucy!" Marigold held her back, while she growled at the man, "Lucy calm down, he didn't hurt her don't worry!" After hearing this she calmed down, but still gave the man an intense gaze, "actually he protected us" sandersonia stated, at this Lucy turned peaceful again. "Is that so? is that so? Well then thank you very much!" Lucy bowed to the man, "suddenly you're like a grandma!" Luffy laughed, "Lucy?" Hancock called, Lucy responded ,she heard Hancock sigh, "alright, listen to this aswell" Lucy cocked her head, Hancock then calls the man, which Lucy learned that his name is Luffy. Into her throne room, Luffy does so eagerly thinking there's food in there, Lucy laughed at him, and her laughter turned to a shriek, when she saw Hancock semi-naked, "h-h-Hancock ! There's a man!" Lucy stated the obvious, panicking and made a fuss about it, "Lucy please calm down there's more important things at hand" marigold reasoned, and Lucy did so, she saw hancocks face darken a bit, before she turned, "you said you saw this mark before.... Take a good look, is it the same?" After looking closer he realized that it's not the same and declared this, "why? What is that mark?" Lucy whipered to marigold, but she just ignored Lucy, Lucy pouted a bit, Nyon suddenly shows up and convinces Hancock to tell him what the symbol means. She also tells Hancock of Luffy's actions on Sabaody, which she found out from the newspaper Ran gave her. "That man did a terrible mistake! He punched a celestial dragon and made him lose his conciseness!" All was shocked, even Lucy who learned about the horrible things they do from her spirits, and how shocked she was also matched how happy she was, haha! They deserve it! "It's impossible that he managed to run away, with the marines so close by! It's a miracle!  And within two days he also manged to come here despite the great distance! Its really hard to believe." "Just — just who exactly are you?!" Marigold asked, "as I said, I was flying! I have no idea where this place is!" He laughed, "his situation is so similar to mine... " Lucy mumbled, "besides, hitting that celestial dragon was not a thing I regret, that bastard! do you know what he did to my friend?!" When asked if it was true, Luffy confirms it, "there was.... Still... Big Idiots like you..." Hancock shoulders shaked, "..in this world!?" Hancocks tears started to drop, and Lucy could do nothing but watch, "someone who risks his life against those people...just like him!" hancocks hand covered her face, as her sobs echoed through the room, "like him?" Luffy asked, it as silent before Hancock said, "clean your ears well and listen, cause I will only tell you this once.. " hancock stated "Lucy you too" hancock didn't need to tell her twice. "I will tell you the meaning of the mark that your fishman friend that he carries on his forehead.." Hancock hands traveled to the mark on her back "this is.. 'Claws of the holy dragon'.. It's the symbol of the celestial dragons!" Her giant snake covered her up again, while Lucy and Luffy were speechless, "it is burned into the worlds nobles slaves with this mark.. It never disappears, a mark stating that you are less then a human being!" "Celestial dragons?" Luffy repeated, "us.. The three sisters, were once..." Sandersonias marigolds and hancocks face all turned sour, as Hancock clutched her elbows, "were once slaves for the world nobles!" Lucy and luffy, were both gaped mouth, 'Hancock was a slave? Just how corrupted is this world?' Lucy sadly thought, "you.. Were slaves!?" Luffy said, and the sisters had a pained expression, Hancock started to explain everything, She begins her story. At the age of twelve, she and her sisters were kidnapped from a Kuja ship by slave traders and sold into slavery.