Seal the deal

Lucy wasn't quite sure what Hancock wanted with her. Did she want to kill her? Steal her keys? No! She won't let her take her friends even if she died!

"What does she want with me?" Lucy asked the two (different), ladies. They were as stiff as a rock and just plain out ignored her. So rude! Lucy grumbled and she was roughly tagged along. They might as well carry her, this is the fastest she could walk!

After what seemed like forever of dragging. Lucy finally found herself in front of Hancock's room. Or, at least, she thinks it's her room. She wasn't sure, no one explained to her what was really going on.

They knocked on the door and the doors were opened to the reveal freshly cleaned yet still very much giant ladies. They shoved her inside and the two ladies, (god what were their names!?) Dragged her and forced her to kneel.

"Careful!" Lucy gasped as she scratched her knees and ripped her sweatpants a bit. She glared at the snake-like lady when Hancock's voice reached her ear.

"How did you do it?" Lucy turned to her, tilting her head. What was she talking about? Do what?

Meanwhile~

"Ah, now I remember."

"Remember what Crux?"

"I forgot to tell Lucy there's no magic in the place she's in." Silence filled the air. "Oh well, she'll manage."

Back to lucy~

"Do what?"

"Don't play dumb!" The golden-haired lady snapped. "How did you summon the lady out of thin air?! Was she hiding? Does she have some kind of ability?" Lucy stared up at her, was she serious? It was magic! Isn't it obvious that she had celestial magic?

"With magic?" Lucy cleared hesitantly, like she was questioning that too. The room was quiet before a scoff came from Hancock. She leaned back against her seat.

(Was that a giant snake that she was using as a chair? What in the name of Mavis??)

"Do you believe we are idiots? Magic? There's no such thing as magic!" She spat, another scoff leaving her lips. "Tell me now, or I will turn you into stone." Bah, Lucy would rather avoid that happening. But it also reminded her of something.

"Stone? Stone! What happened to my friends?!" Lucy tried to get up purely out of passion and worry, but the two women held her down as Hancock raised an eyebrow.

"Friends? Ah, do you mean those our beautiful empress turned due to their rudeness? They must be taken away right now. They'll never disrespect her again." The golden hair lady dismissed, Lucy gaped, eyes wide and heart beating fast. Her eyes snapped back to Hancock as she growled.

"What?! No! Bring back my friends! I swear if you do anything to them I'll-"

"Don't be so rude!" The snake lady spoke sharply. Forcing down to the ground even more. Lucy looked at her.

"Rudeness?! You get offended too easily! They stopped you from stepping on a snake! What's rude about that!?" Lucy inquired, genuinely appalled. Her gaze shifted from the snake lady to Hancock. Who still had a blank look on her face. Lucy clenched her jaw, wondering what Hancock gonna do next. Turn her into stone? Most likely.

Yet instead, Hancock simply sighed. Rubbing her snake as her eyes looked her up and down "You know, I've been very bored lately. Everythings the same and there's nothing new. So fate must've brought you to entertain me."

'Entertain her? I'm not a clown!' Lucy fumed mentally.

"So, I'll give you a chance. If you show me your ability and humor me, I'll let your companions go." Lucy perked up, starting to listen intently. "If you fail, however. I'll turn you into stone and leave you with the others." Lucy froze, oh. Oh, that's some deal right there. She started to shake, tears running down her face comically.

Gah, why does she always have to get into these weird situations? Wasn't she supposed to be Lucky Lucy? (Even if she did leave that nickname behind. Huh, maybe that's the reason.)

But, if it's for her friend. Lucy will walk through Tartarus for them. Taking a deep breath, with a fire in her eyes, Lucy looked into Hancock's eyes.

"Deal." She sealed it.

Thank you everyone for reading this and see later special thanks for snowblueowl and chyica, chyica for giving me tips for this story and snowblueowl for giving me a chance and reading this