A Green, Gassy, Jumping Bean?

Everyone in the household woke up (except for Smile who was still sleeping and dreaming about eating millions of meat) from the smell of Slendy's cooking. They ran downstairs to the kitchen and saw Slendy cooking.

Kira: What are you cooking, Slendy?

Slendy: Eggs, hotdogs, and pancakes.

Everyone except Slendy: *Q* *drools*

Slendy: *places the plates filled with eggs, hotdogs and pancakes on the table* Don't eat first. I'll get the pancake syrup.

Everyone besides Slendy: *sits down and waits for Slendy to get the pancake syrup*

Slendy: *opens fridge and a green jumping bean jumps out*

BEN: What's that, Slendy?

Masky: It's a green, jumping bean, duh.

Slendy: N-No. A jumping bean is color blue.

Hoody: And what is it?

Slendy: A-A green, gassy, jumping bean.

Everyone except Slendy who is sweating: WHAT????!!!!!!!!

*POOT*

Jeff: Can't........ breathe....... *falls of chair*

Jack: Me...... too....... *also falls off chair*

Kira: *cough* *cough* Are you *cough* alright Sally? *cough*

Sally: Yes *cough* Kira. *cough*

Slendy: Hold your *cough* *cough* noses children. *cough*

Everyone in the household except Slendy: Do you think we *cough* already tried that? *cough*

The green, gassy, jumping bean jumped outside the mansion and jumped outside the forest, leaving green gas trailings, also known as fart.

Kira: *recovers from the smelly stench* Follow that gassy, jumping bean! *points at the fart trailings that the gassy jumping bean left behind*

The others in the household: *recovers also* Aye aye, captain!

They ran and followed the stinky stench trailing until they saw the city. It was filled with fart so they wore gas masks that they got from a nearby store that sells gas masks. They followed the gas stench trailing again and saw the green, gassy, jumping bean jumping everywhere. They started chasing it around until Slendy caught it with his tendrils.

Slendy: Let's go home.

Everyone in the household besides Slendy: *nods* Okay.

They walk back to the mansion after they threw the green, gassy, jumping bean off a cliff. They entered the kitchen and found their plates empty.

Everyone in the household: D: A bear ate it.

Slendy: *picks up phone* What topping would you all like for pizza?

Everyone in the household, except for Slendy, tell what topping they like for the pizza and Slendy told the pizza guy their orders. 30 minutes later, the pizza delivery guy came and gave them their pizzas, and Slendy paid him. They ate their pizzas while watching T.V.