The Holy Cheese (Part 1)

Slendy: *cooking in the kitchen wearing a pink apron with a kitty on the center* La la la la la~!

Jeff and BEN: *fighting over a controller*

EJ: *has the other controller* *sighs*

Slendy: *doesn't care what's happening* *humming while taking out a piece of cheese out of the cupboard*

Oh no. This is no ordinary cheese. This is The Holy Cheese *cue holy music*.

Jeff and BEN: *runs in kitchen with controller* Slendy!

Slendy: *sighs and faces the two while holding The Holy Cheese* What is it?

BEN: *whines* Jeff is taking the controller from me!

Jeff: No! You did!

Jeff and BEN: *argues while pulling the controller from each other*

Then it happened. The controller went flying to The Holy Cheese. Everything slowed down.

Jeff, BEN and Slendy: Nooooooooo!!!

EJ and Kira: *enters the kitchen*

EJ: Why are they in slow motion?

Kira: The world may never know. *pats EJ's back*

Then The Holy Cheese fell to the ground. You could see the horror on the three's faces.

Slendy: Nooooooooo!!!!!! *breaks down crying*

Jeff and BEN: We're sorry Slendy! *pat Slendy's head, shoulder and/ or back*

EJ: Wait, is that cheese The-

Jeff and BEN: Yes.

EJ: *face, I mean mask twisted to horror* Oh no! *pats Slendy's head, shoulder and/ or back*

Kira: It's just cheese.

BEN: Oh no! It's no ordinary cheese. It's The-

Jeff: Holy

EJ: Cheese!!!

Kira: Holy cheese?

Jeff: No! The Holy Cheese!

Kira: The holy cheese?

BEN: No! The 't' in the, the 'h' in holy and the 'c' in cheese must be capital!

Kira: The Holy Cheese?

Jeff, BEN and EJ: Yes!

Kira: Ok?

Slendy: I can't make my famous cheese pie when I don't have The Holy Cheese. *still crying*

Jeff, BEN and EJ: *gasps* No cheese pie?!

Masky and Hoody: *their heads pop in the kitchen door* *gasps* No cheese pie?!

Sally: *runs in while holding Charlie to Slendy* No cheese pie???!!!!!!

The Creepypastas: WAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! *breaks down crying*

Kira: Don't give up guys! We will surely find another The Holy Cheese! We must not give up!

The Creepypastas: *pumps fist in air* Yeah!

Kira: Where can we find The Holy Cheese?

Slendy: Follow me, children! *removes apron and places it on the counter* *marches out the mansion*

Creepypastas and Kira: Aye! *follows Slendy*

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

A/N: Where are they going? Your question will be answered in the next chapter! Stay tuned for 'The Holy Cheese Part 2'!