Fangirls

It's evening. The creepypastas are sleeping in Slendy's Mansion (of course). But, a certain girl is laughing in her room on the middle of the night because on what she found on different websites.......

Kira: PFFT, HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Creepypastas except Smile and Charlie: *groaning and wakes up* *goes to Kira's room*

Slendy: *slams door open with tendril* *light enters room* Will you go to--!

Jeff: I got this, Slendy. GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!

Kira: *hisses at light and covers eyes* ENTER THE ROOM AND CLOSE THE DOOR!!! IT HURTS!!!!!

Creepypastas: ... *enters room*

Slendy: *closes door* So, child, explain why you're awake and laughing in the middle of the night.

Kira: Well, it's because I can't sleep.

Creepypastas: -_- Knew it.

Kira: Pfft, and I was looking through different websites. *trying to hold in laugh*

EJ: About what?

Kira: Pfft, you shouldn't have asked.

BEN: Hey! D:

Kira: I said, "You shouldn't have asked" not "You shouldn't have done that"!

BEN: *crosses arms*

Kira: Anyways, *motions them around the laptop*

Creepypastas: *sits around laptop on Kira's bed*

Jeff: Wait, when did you have your laptop?

Kira: ...May or may not sneaked out when you were all asleep and got my laptop from my apartment.

Creepypastas: ...

Creepypastas except Slendy: We told you not to.

Kira: Well, uh, did you guys know my apartment was surrounded by police tape for who knows how long? No? Well now you know.

Creepypastas except Slendy: -_- Just show us what were you looking at.

Kira: Well, it's you guys.

Jeff: *hair flips* I knew this day would come.

Kira: It didn't. *smirks and shows them laptop* *scrolling down*

Creepypastas: *jaw drop*

Jeff and BEN: *looks at each other with wide eyes and back at laptop*

Jeff and EJ: *looks at each other with wide eyes and back at laptop*

Jeff and Slendy: *looks at each other with wide eyes and back at laptop*

Hoody and Masky: D: WE'RE ONLY BEST BROS!!!!!

Kira: *trying to hold in laughter*

Jeff: WHY AM I IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH EVERYONE?!?!?!?!??!

Hoody and Masky: Except us.

Kira: BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! THERE'S SOMETHING BETTER!!!! READ THE FANGIRLS FANFICS!!!! XD *starts looking up Jeff X BEN, Jeff X Eyeless Jack, Jeff X Slendy, Hoody X Masky lemon fanfictions*

Jeff: *eyes wider than before (if possible)* Oh Zalgo, no......

Kira: *shows them the fanfictions with a troll face on*

Creepypastas except Sally: *reading fanfictions*

Slendy: *covering Sally's eyes* Go back to your room now.

Sally: *pouts* Okay.... *walks back to room*

Creepypastas except Sally: *blushing madly*

Kira: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *rolling on bed while laughing*

Creepypastas except Sally: *eyes wide, still staring at screen, and frozen in spot*

And for the rest of the week, the guy creepypastas stayed 10 feet away from each other. Everywhere they go or whatever they do, they're 10 feet away from each other. And they were flirting with girls to prove they're NOT gay. No seriously, they flirt with 100 girls a day.