Genderbend (Part 1)

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! WHOOOO!!! HOW YA GUYS DOING?!?!? ME? FINE, FINE! I JUST HOPE I DIDN'T FAIL THE EXAMS!!! ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!!

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

It was a Sunday morning. Everyone was asleep. It was peaceful (for once) in Slendy's Mansion. Until one of them woke up and found out a shocking change to themselves.......

Jeff: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *girlish screaming* WHAT IN ZALGO'S NAME HAPPENED TO ME?!?!?!* shrieks*

Slendy: *runs in Jeff's room* WHAT'S WRO-- OH MY ZALGO!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?!?! *sees Jeff as a girl*

Jeff: *looks away from mirror to Slendy* *screams again* AHHHHH!!!! YOU'RE A GIRL TOO!!!!!!

Slendy: WHAT?!?!?! *runs to mirror and sees that SHE is a girl* HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!??!?!?!

Masky and Hoody: *walks in Jeff's room while rubbing their eyes* You two are noisy. *looks up at them and eyes widened* WHY ARE YOU TWO GIRLS?!?!?!?!?!

Slendy and Jeff: WE SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT TOO!!!!

Masky and Hoody: WHAT??!?!? *pushes Slendy out of the way from the mirror and looks at themselves* AHHHHH!!!! WE'RE GIRLS!!!!!!!

BEN: *screaming in room*

Masky, Hoody, Slendy, and Jeff: BEN!!!!! *runs to BEN's room*

At BEN'S room.....

Jeff: *kicks door open* BEN!!! WHAT'S WRONG?!?!?!

BEN: AAAAHHHHH!!! I'M BLEEDING!!!! I'M BLEEDING FROM BELOW!!!!!!

Slendy: And that, is a girls' period, BEN.

BEN: SOMEONE HELP ME STOP FROM BLEEDING!!!!

Hoody: I, uh, heard that girls use, uhm, I guess sanitary pads or tampons to stop from bleeding? I don't know......

Masky: TO KIRA'S ROOM!!!!

Jeff: *carries a bleeding BEN and runs to Kira's room*

Masky, Hoody, and Slendy: *runs after*

At Kira's room.....

Jeff: KIRA!!! *kicks door open*

Kira: *groans* What? *sits up and rubs eyes* *yawns*

Masky, Hoody, Slendy, Jeff, and BEN: *jaw drop*

Ladies and gentlemen, in front of the now female creepypastas is a male Kira. A handsome one. *wink wink* Lol! XD

Kira: *blinks at them* You guys, I mean gals, are girls.....

Masky: Well, you're a guy. *puts hands on hips*

Kira: *eyes widened* Wait, WHAT!?!?!?! *runs to mirror and looks at self* *grins and winks at self* I could just kiss myself.

Jeff: *rolls eyes* Yeah, yeah, stop being narcissistic. Can you help BEN. SHE is on HER period.

Kira: Pfft, oh. That explains why her pajamas have bloodstains. XP Wait here. Annndddd, get her new clothes. *goes to bathroom*

Slendy: I'll be making girl clothes for us in my room. Masky, Hoody, get EJ and Sally to Kira's room. Jeff, BEN, stay here. *teleports to room*

Masky: *gets Sally*

Hoody: *gets EJ*

Kira: *runs out of bathroom with sanitary pads and a panty* Wait! Make me guy clothes too!

Slendy: *opens and looks out door at Kira* Ok. *closes door and continues making clothes*

BEN: Uh, what's with the panty?

Kira: This is needed, deary BEN. I'll show you how to, y'know. *snickers*

Jeff and BEN: *rolls eyes*

Kira: *shows them how* Here. *gives panty to BEN*

BEN: Uh, thanks? Jeff, drop me.

Jeff: Okay. *drops her*

BEN: OW! NOT LITERALLY!!!

Jeff: Be more specific next time. *smirks*

BEN: *glares at her then stomps to bathroom* *slams door close*

Kira: Mhmm, the period got to her. She would fit into the girl world pretty easily.

Jeff: Yeah, yeah. When we're all gathered, explain the ways of a woman. *arms crossed and rolls eyes*

Kira: Yes, yes, madam. *bows*

EJ: ....Someone explain why I'm a girl.

Sally: Cool! I'm a guy and Charlie's a girl!!! *spins Charlie around*

Charlie: Uuuggghhhh. *has a tutu on* I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE CRAZINESS VIRUS!!!!

Jeff: That's the thing, no one knows.

EJ: Ugh, is Slendy making us clothes?

Jeff: Yep.

Sally: Jeff! EJ! Kira! I have something dangling down there.

Jeff, EJ, and Kira: *eyes widen and looks at Sally slowly*

Sally: *swaying hips*

Kira: AAAAHHHHH!!!!! THE HORROR!!!! *closes eyes* I CAN'T BELIEVE GUYS HAVE THIS!!!!!

Jeff and EJ: ...You're a guy now....

Kira: IF I TAKE A SHOWER, I'M NOT LOOKING AT MY PRIVATE PART!!!!

EJ and Jeff: -_-

Masky: It's pretty weird having a big chest. My shoulders hurt. *rubs shoulders*

Hoody: Same here. *rubs shoulders too*

EJ and Jeff: ... *rubs shoulders*

Kira: That's the pain of being a girl. Unless you're flat chested.

BEN: *sparta kicks door open* THE WAYS OF THE GIRLS ARE HORRIBLE!!!!!

Sally: I have something dangling down there~! *wiggling hips*

BEN: ...Oh god....

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

A/N: END OF 'GENDERBEND PART 1'!!!!! TO THE NEXT PART WE SHALL GO!!!!!