Waking up again!!!!!!

BellasPOV

i wake up feeling a cold metal on my wrist and i look and see im hand cuffed to the freaking bed. I got to scream but i cant my throat is so dry i physically can not speak. All i can do is wait. i sit there looking around and see a bed covered in a back sheet and a black blanket ..............wow .................soo much black well considering it is brendon and he said he has been waching me im not surprised . i sit there for what seems like hours and then brendon comes in the room sees me sitting here and he runs off to get something , he comes back with a glass of water and a plate of food he says " hey Bells i thought you were thirsty and possibly hungry so i made you food " i dont take te food but i take the water and insepct it to see if any drugs were in it brendon just laughs "what do you think i would drug you again Bells "and you nod he gets really serious really fast at your reaction and says" i will only drug you when we need to move places and when you are not listening or until you gain my trust so no the food is not drugged so you can eat and drink with out worrying " i slighly trust brendon so i drink some water and eat some food while brendon is sitting there talking to me but im not listening by the time he is fiished talking i have finished all of the food and thrn he says" i guess you were very hungry after not eating afer eating for about a day and a half" you scream at him " WHAT ? WHAT DAY IS IT ?" he answers camly "it is monday ,love". you try not to scream at him this time "WHatSTaTeArEwEiNRiGhTnOw!" he speaks calmy again "Bells please do not yell at me, and we are in West VIrginia." "wait what all of my friends from the internet live on a farm here." "bells im sorry but you cant see you family or friends ever again." all i can do is scream and cry. brendon jst says nice things to me he does not want to touch her just yet. the bus stops and he is forced to knock her out or he can trust her he decieds to take te chance and trust her after 20 mins of talk ing to her . he should not trust her . as soon as she is out of the tour bus she screams for dear life but she is walking so she and her hands are hand cuffed behind her back so she kicks brendon in the select area and takes off running. she gets about 12 steps away before she is tackled by dallon and is picked up and bredon runs over ad checks her injurys which are a fat lip and a scraped up knee he then slapes her for running away and she starts to cry and says he want to go home ,ten dan comes over with the rag and puts it up to her face and she gets knocked out, the boyys then te bella into the cabin and put her in room that she will share with brendon. she wakes up feeling arms around her waist and can not move because he wrists are still handcuffed behind her back and she tries to speak but it is muffeled because there is tape on her mouth .she starts to wiggle out of brendons arms when he wakes up and says to bella" what are you doing are you trying to leave me because you will never escape me bella"
-----------------------------------
i hope you like it and please giv suggestions on what yo think should happen and f you want to be one of bellas friends just give all the info you want in cluded in the story.