It's time.

I was sitting in the bus everyone was asleep. I slowly crept out if my bunk and headed for the doors. Once I had gotten outside, I ran. I ran until I got into the rest stop we were parked at. I told one of the people there and they called the police. I sat down in one of the chairs an just waited. Not too long after the police came. Brendon came running in and saw the cops gasping.

"Bells are you okay?" he asked her acting normal. And she backed away scared. The police immediately  took him into custody and got me a plane ticket home.

After ages of waiting I was picked up my an Uber and taken to the airport. Once I was airport I checked in and boarded. After ten minutes  I was on the plane. It took six hours to get home.. Once I got there and off the plane I contacted my grandma  and she came and picked me up.
(Time skip)
It has been six months and I had to testify against Brendon again. He gave me Glares the whole time.  He is in jail now. Along with the rest of the band. Hopefully nothing else happens.

Thank you guys so much for reading! This is the end of the book. I just don't have the motivation  to keep it going. The plot isnt the greatest and I might start a new story but im all burnt out on ideas💛-Jess