The band and emotions.

"Boy friend? I dont remember ever getting a boyfriend."  she said .Bella being herself she started to get emotional, her eyes were tearing up. Brendon quickly saw the tears.

"Babe please dont cry there is no reason to cry we can just start over again in the relationship we have only been a couple for about a month ." Brendon acted sad .

"But i dont remember anything." She started to cry not being able to process what was happening.  Brendon ran over and hugged her kissing her cheek.

"its okay babe we can take our time and you can get to know me again  and the band ."Brendon said sweetly.

"o-okay i guess we can do that ......but i dont even know your name"She said sniffling, the girl wiped her eyes and looked at him.

"Urie, Brendon Urie"He smiled .They both laughed slightly  

"Well you already know me so"She Giggled 

(le time skip)

"YOUR PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!!!!!!"She screamed

"Bella calm down."Brendon said calmly. 

"HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN MY FAVORITE BAND IS SITTING IN FRONT OF ME !!!!!!!!!"

"Bella calm down please calm down."Brendon said standing up.  

"I CANT OH MY GOD THAT MEANS IM DATING BRENDON URIE THE ACTUAL BRENDON URIE!!!!!" She screamed and ran out of the tour bus .

-----------

love you guys and thanks for the feed back !!!