Not This Time.

Bellas POV
   As I sat there with none other than Brendon staring at me with a hateful, yet hopeful glare, I began to shake. With his gaze on me with such intensity that I didn't expect, I didn't make eye contact  I couldn't. It was like I was frozen in place. I started to sweat  and my breathing became labored. It felt like I was being suffocated. Suddenly  I am in someones embrace. I look around seeing its Brendon.

" W-what is happening to me?" she said the tears that had welled up in my eyes falling quickly.  I didn't know what was happening or what to do. It was a struggle for me to move since Brendon had an amazing grip.

" Calm down Bells." spoke from a soothing voice in my ear. I managed to calm down after a while and just stayed in his arms. They were surprisingly comfortable  and warm. I was always cold so I didn't mind.

" you were freaking out it's okay now"  Brendon  spoke softly into my ear, he was being a lot nicer than in previous  interactions.

   After about ten minutes  of sitting in Brendons arms the bus stopped an my fingers were laced with his as we got up and off of the bus and into the rest stop. He took me to a small pizza place and bought me pizza. Finally after we were finished eating we headed back to the bus and climbed into different bunks.
  I didn't know how to feel or what to do. But I figured  if I could get back to LA safely then I could escape. But did I want to escape is the question... I didn't know anymore. I think I'm falling in love.

Hi guys! It's been forever! I decided  to pick up this book again and continue it! It's going to be a completely  different writing style than before and I just hope that you guys like it! If you have any ideas for future chapters  comment them! And also please vote on my story! ( if that's still a thing! )   Love you guys! 💛💛